Light freak

Chimney Gulch video

Did Chimney Gulch this morning. Still messing around with my camera a little bit. I have a Canon SD450 with CHDK loaded on it. CHDK allows you to manipulate the bit rate on videos from the camera and also allows you to shoot video until your memory card fills up. Not a bad video from a point and shoot camera. Now I need to get a bigger SD card, my 2gb card filled up just as we got to the first road crossing.

First 40 second is with just my "spot" helmet light until I reach down and fire up the "flood" on the bars. Now I know why I have to wear glasses on the downhills! These Schwalbe Fat Alberts really fling the rocks.

Enjoy

Thread Terrorist
    Fun and unique point of view! Thanks for several things:

1. Trail conditions. Nothing like seeing it first hand
    2. How much faster you are at night, in the snow, than I am during the day with no snow.
    3. Motivation.... I'm still sleeping and enjoying my laziness during hibernation.. I want more motivation!
    4. Jealousy. Yeah, I'm jealous.
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    That is awesome, I have not yet done this trail... I may have to do a night visit!

Light freak
    Be careful, this is a Jeffco Open Space Trail, closes an hour after dusk opens an hour before dawn.

Thread Terrorist
    Based on your lights, I'd say its arguable that you take day light with you. The sun is rising somewhere, and sunsetting somewhere....
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by scar
    Be careful, this is a Jeffco Open Space Trail, closes an hour after dusk opens an hour before dawn.
    So it will have to be an early AM ride, I can handle that!

Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    Based on your lights, I'd say its arguable that you take day light with you. The sun is rising somewhere, and sunsetting somewhere....
    I would have to agree, it's hard to tell it was dark with your set up!! I am gonna use that reasoning with my Amoeba LOL