Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CBS 4 News on Apex

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  IndecentExposure 
#1 ·
CBS 4 was at Apex this afternoon (Sunday) interviewing hikers and cyclist for a story on the 10pm news. From the questions being asked, it seemed like they were biased toward hikers.

#5 ·
other than the "8 to 1 vote in favor" (OSAC) comment :skep: i'd say this story was pretty good.

wish they would've shown up thurs night to get footage of 400 MTB'ers waiting in line to get in.

;)

#8 ·
jake7 said:
What was the 8-1 vote comment about? Has there been a vote or was that just an error in the news story?
good question.

well there was no vote during the apex session at thursday night's meeting... that's not to say, i suppose, that they didn't call for a vote at the end of the meeting after the legal counsel report and before adjournment. ?

i'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

#9 ·
I didn't think it was a bad segment. One of the things that my wife and I often comment on is that news reporters generally seem to interview some real idiots. Not the case on this one. The hikers and runners were ok and the cyclists seemed positive, proactive, educated, and well spoken. That's worth a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.