Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Building me a website

709 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Debaser 
#1 ·
Yeah so i'm building a website. Talked to todd about it he knows the skinny. I'm doing some rider bios of Todds peeps and mine. If ya'll are interested in bein in on the NoCoast crew email me your bio (name bike riden, years, comments, bs, bs, bs) send it to eric dot tanney at ticketmaster dot com

it will be our place to show off the FR FR(frontrange freeride), hmmm. Never thought of it that way, maybe i will change the name... :confused:

looking to go live next friday....

#2 ·
mtnbike24_7 said:
Yeah so i'm building a website. Talked to todd about it he knows the skinny. I'm doing some rider bios of Todds peeps and mine. If ya'll are interested in bein in on the NoCoast crew email me your bio (name bike riden, years, comments, bs, bs, bs) send it to eric dot tanney at ticketmaster dot com

it will be our place to show off the FR FR(frontrange freeride), hmmm. Never thought of it that way, maybe i will change the name... :confused:

looking to go live next friday....
Am I still wanted in it? Since this idea came about what....7 months ago? :p I think I still have the file from Publisher saved on my comp, might have to go change it and make it cool with all the bling photos of my bikes and the ones I'll be gettin.

Oh by the way Eric, I rode Palmer again today. :D

#3 ·
Please send in this format:

Name:
MTBR Handle: (if applicable)
Bike(s):
Favorite Trail(s):
Quote:
Other random stuff you can think of here:

Please include a picture as well if ya have one.

#5 ·
Debaser said:
There's an Evil Empire. But you've probably heard all that before. They got another $12 of my money this week...
and I thank you for paying my bills.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.