Medicine Wheel Guy

Build Some Singletrack!

Hey All!

We are going to be meeting tomorrow morning Saturday, August 25 to continue building a new trail in Bear Creek park.

Our trail building contractor is on site, and we will be learning some new techniques tomorrow morning.

You can see a draft map and more information on the MW web site here.

Anyone who is interested in volunteering to build this new trail is welcome. No experience is needed.

We will meet at the pavilion in Bear Creek Park off Argus and 21st Street here. It is the first picnic shelter on your left as you drive into the park. We will meet at 8:30 am. Expect to be there until about noon.

Long pants and boots are strongly suggested (cactus & yucca) plus water, gloves, sunscreen, etc.

If you would like to help, please send me an email letting me know.

Thanks again for your support of Medicine Wheel.

mtbr member
    I'd love to help but I have to do wedding crap tomorrow. getting married in a week. How often will these workdays be held?

Medicine Wheel Guy
    Generally on Saturday mornings. Not next weekend (due to labor day weekend). Next building day will be Saturday the 8th.

You can sign up for the MW email list at our web site - www.medwheel.org

We won't give your email address to anyone and the only email from the list is about local advocacy announcements.

Thanks for your support!