Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25

    Buffalo Creek Trail Monitor

    Ok, I am starting this thread just for Buffalo Creek trail condition postings, since it is shoulder season and it is a longish drive for most. Please update this if you have current information. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Now older but less slow!
    Reputation: TheNormsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,656
    You know, there really should be a sticky for this kind of info....

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: NJTransplant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNormsk View Post
    You know, there really should be a sticky for this kind of info....
    Perfect Idea


    Although i wouldn't mind an individual Buff Creek thread this forum would quickly become a mess if we did one for each trail :-)

    OP checkout the sticky on the top of the page lots of buff creek posts in there, i'm heading out there tomorrow morning.

  4. #4
    The 5th knuckle
    Reputation: jaycastlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,608
    Trail monitor requested - trail monitor received.

    Name:  monitor%u00252Blizard.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  38.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNormsk View Post
    You know, there really should be a sticky for this kind of info....
    You are going to have to educate me about " Stickies". I am a bit ignorant of the forum ins and outs. If it makes this a better thread, please tell me what to do!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Trail monitor requested - trail monitor received.

    Name:  monitor%u00252Blizard.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  38.3 KB
    Ha ha! Nice!

  7. #7
    t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Reputation: PBR me!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,733
    How about you head up and let us know what you find !

    and what is "shoulder season"?
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

    the blog

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    [QUOTE=NJTransplant;10349765]Perfect Idea


    Although i wouldn't mind an individual Buff Creek thread this forum would quickly become a mess if we did one for each trail :-)

    Agreed, but since no one township can really claim BC as their own and in so far as there are very few official Trail Conditions web pages, I thought this would be a viable format. Hopefully it proves useful and easy to find, etc. for those interested in knowing before going.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me! View Post
    How about you head up and let us know what you find !

    and what is "shoulder season"?
    Shoulder season is this time of year when you can't ride frozen trails anymore and yet you can't get reliably dry trails either. In other words, MUD SEASON.

  10. #10
    Now older but less slow!
    Reputation: TheNormsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsthepeach View Post
    You are going to have to educate me about " Stickies". I am a bit ignorant of the forum ins and outs. If it makes this a better thread, please tell me what to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsthepeach View Post
    Agreed, but since no one township can really claim BC as their own and in so far as there are very few official Trail Conditions web pages, I thought this would be a viable format. Hopefully it proves useful and easy to find, etc. for those interested in knowing before going.
    Spring 2013 - Post your local trail conditions or ask questions here :

Similar Threads

  1. Buffalo Creek Trail Conditions?
    By carrielovesbikes in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 03:04 PM
  2. Buffalo Creek (CO trail) trail condition in Pine, CO?
    By SingleTrackHound in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:10 PM
  3. Buffalo Creek
    By getupgetdown in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 04:19 PM
  4. Buffalo Creek Trail Conditions and Camping Advice
    By bugaboo29er in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •