George Constanza

Buffalo Creek map / Chair rocks trail pics

For the gentleman I met in the parking lot, here's the link to the map of the trails at Buffalo Creek: http://frmbp.org/maps.html (How was Shinglemill and Morrison Creek?)

Chair rocks trail is the section of the Colorado Trail heading northeast from the Little Scraggy trailhead (it's $5 day-use fee to park there). When you get to where road 538 crosses the trail (5-way intersection), turn on to the road 90 degrees left (west) and go more than 100 yards uphill, on your right is a sign saying "no motorized vehicles." That's where a small trail heads off through a fence, which leads to the Chair Rocks. The trail is mostly dry and very ridable. I only saw a couple of patches of snow which should be gone soon.

The pics are of Pike's Peak, Mount Evans, a zoomed in one on Chair Rocks, and an arrived shot with my almost new bike (5th ride)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Nice work, Mr. Vandalay... you've really imported and exported some fine pictures there!
    Last edited by JSD303; 03-01-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Old, stale, negative
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303
    Nice work, Mr. Vandalay... you've really imported and exported some fine pictures there!
    Harsh, very harsh.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    Harsh, very harsh.
    Stupid Interwebs... I didn't mean it to sound as sarcastic as it apparently read. I was just throwing the Seinfeld joke in there because of the Vandalay thing. Anyway, I really did enjoy the OP and pics!

mtbr member
    I got the joke.