That's what she said
    Apr 2006

Buffalo Creek Conditions?

Hey just curious if anybody rode buffalo creek today and could give me some insight on trail conditions. I was hoping to ride there tomorrow but don't want to drive that far if it's a mud bog out there. I know it has been raining quite a bit but things seem to drain quite well there. I know rain is in the forecast tomorrow also but don't mind riding as long as the lighting stays away. Any insight would help, is it worth going? thanks.

Slow and steady
    Jan 2004
    Rode Indian Creek / Roxborough Park today, which is East of Buff Creek, and it was beautiful. I would think that Buffalo Creek would be in OK shape. But of course that depends on how much it rains tonight...

Now with 20% more fat!!
    I was out there today and it was wonderful... only one big mudpuddle on top kind of near where Gashouse and Baldy meet. A few smaller puddles on 543 (all avoidable)... Should be fine assuming it doesn't hammer BC too much tonight.

That's what she said
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303
    I was out there today and it was wonderful... only one big mudpuddle on top kind of near where Gashouse and Baldy meet. A few smaller puddles on 543 (all avoidable)... Should be fine assuming it doesn't hammer BC too much tonight.
    Thanks I appreciate it. Dopple is showing that it is not raining in BC right now, so hopefully things continue that way. I think I am going to take my chances in the morning, solo riding so the only person to dissapoint is myself. Should have the woods all to myself.....

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Updates?

Hey,

Has anyone been out to Buffalo Creek in the past couple of days? I was hoping to ride tomorrow so just wondering about the conditions out there.

Thanks.
    Peace outside

mtbr member
    Went for a ride there last night. It was awesome, very good trail conditions.

Shinglemill -> CT -> Green Mountain -> redskin -> gashouse -> Charlies -> Sandywash

all good.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Thank you!

You might have just saved my weekend with the good news! Thanks a lot!
    Peace outside

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by av_boy
    Shinglemill -> CT -> Green Mountain -> redskin -> gashouse -> Charlies -> Sandywash