Inflexable...

Buckhorn, etc...

Heading up this afternoon with JOEMTBR to do some climbing and the fast route down 666 etc...

Meeting at the Goldcamp parking lot at 4pm ish...

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    Heading up this afternoon with JOEMTBR to do some climbing and the fast route down 666 etc...

Meeting at the Goldcamp parking lot at 4pm ish...
    Hey man, I might be up for that, which lot are you talking about?

Inflexable...
    Pretty open on which parking area...we're thinking the upper lot above Helen Hunt falls...but it depends...climb at the end or climb at the beginning...

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Pretty open on which parking area...we're thinking the upper lot above Helen Hunt falls...but it depends...climb at the end or climb at the beginning...
    Isn't that a "climb at the beginning, climb in the middle, and climb again at the end" ride no matter where you park? I guess you could park at the lower Jacks lot and only have a climb at the beginning and a climb in the middle... Or, for that matter, I guess you could skip on Jacks, park at the end of High Drive and only have one climb--but what fun would that be??? Isn't it nice to have options?

Have fun (and I'll see you tomorrow?)

rr
    I don't do PC
    So your talking about climbing high drive after 666 back to the high dr. lot? That would work.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian

Yo K, I'm kinda up in the air on tomm., my rear shock on the Foes was giving we problems in Moab last weekend, still waiting on the RFX. Not sure if I want to ride the Burner on that kind of ride either, won't be able to ride some of the stuff I want to.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Yo K, I'm kinda up in the air on tomm., my rear shock on the Foes was giving we problems in Moab last weekend, still waiting on the RFX. Not sure if I want to ride the Burner on that kind of ride either, won't be able to ride some of the stuff I want to.
    Bummer! You would be fine on the Burner for the pace we will ride, but you're right about it limiting you. I actually put the Bullit back together for tomorrow. How soon will you get the RFX?

rr
    I don't do PC
    Bummer! You would be fine on the Burner for the pace we will ride, but you're right about it limiting you. I actually put the Bullit back together for tomorrow. How soon will you get the RFX?
    Unlike you I like(need is a better term) a slack HA for the steeper stuff , Larry ordered the RFX a few weeks ago so I imagine anytime now, not sure though.

Inflexable...
    Isn't that a "climb at the beginning, climb in the middle, and climb again at the end" ride no ...

I haven't commited to Saturday yet...yet

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    I haven't commited to Saturday yet...yet
    Come on, you know you want to! And drag Joe with you!

I think I can.
    Rick, does KCHRI have your cell just in case we can not find each other or something happens. I am out for tomorrow as I coach my son's baseball team and he has a game, bummer. Since we are meeting at 4 that gives us 4 hours to ride so we can ride just about anything up there, glad to see you can make it rick.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEMTBR COLORADO
    Rick, does KCHRI have your cell just in case we can not find each other or something happens. I am out for tomorrow as I coach my son's baseball team and he has a game, bummer. Since we are meeting at 4 that gives us 4 hours to ride so we can ride just about anything up there, glad to see you can make it rick.
    He has my number...Rick check your pms...