Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,407

    Boulder area urban/jump/Hall or something today?

    Anyone riding? Didn't get going early enough to head down south today, and don't feel like driving much today.

    Dave
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  2. #2
    theHeadlessThompsonGunner
    Reputation: SDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,131
    What are you doing tomorrow? It's been ages...

    I have to watch a film at 5:30 tongith, and don't finish classes until 2, so I won't be riding today (other than home). I can ride tomorrow pretty much anytime, noonish is best, I think. S
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."


    -The Good Doctor

  3. #3
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by SDizzle
    What are you doing tomorrow? It's been ages...

    I have to watch a film at 5:30 tongith, and don't finish classes until 2, so I won't be riding today (other than home). I can ride tomorrow pretty much anytime, noonish is best, I think. S

    i'm free until about 530 tomorrow. wherever. white should be good by then. hall is in good shape.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    431

    Mabey

    I get off work at 3:30. I could meet you a little after that for whatever... Hall sounds good but it gets dark pretty early so. I could be at Hall by 4. Let me know

  5. #5
    theHeadlessThompsonGunner
    Reputation: SDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    i'm free until about 530 tomorrow. wherever. white should be good by then. hall is in good shape.
    I have to be in downtown Boulder at 4:30 sharp tomorrow, so why don't we say Hall at 1:30 - 1:45? That'll give us time for a third lap if we're feelin' fresh.

    ps. Kirk and I will be fetching some beers tonight. Interest?
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."


    -The Good Doctor

  6. #6
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by SDizzle
    I have to be in downtown Boulder at 4:30 sharp tomorrow, so why don't we say Hall at 1:30 - 1:45? That'll give us time for a third lap if we're feelin' fresh.

    ps. Kirk and I will be fetching some beers tonight. Interest?
    works for me. see you at hall tomorrow at 130-ish.

    dave
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  7. #7
    Card Carrying Member
    Reputation: kitchenware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    works for me. see you at hall tomorrow at 130-ish.

    dave
    I'll probably see you guys on my way down.

  8. #8
    Card Carrying Member
    Reputation: kitchenware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,032
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenware
    I'll probably see you guys on my way down.
    Got there earlier than I though, but only saw 1 biker and 1 runner.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    theHeadlessThompsonGunner
    Reputation: SDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenware
    Got there earlier than I though, but only saw 1 biker and 1 runner.
    I saw you driving back down 36. I missed Dave somehow, or he didn't show. I had a nice ride - almost totally deserted. Fine by me - S.
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."


    -The Good Doctor

Similar Threads

  1. Boulder area night rides?
    By ranchero7 in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:56 PM
  2. Short notice....Sourdough area 11AM today.
    By scrublover in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 08:12 AM
  3. Afternoon Boulder area ride today?
    By scrublover in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 07:33 PM
  4. Who's going on Kristian's ride from the Boulder area?
    By kitchenware in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 01:16 PM
  5. Boulder County Mountain Bike Advocacy Thread
    By kitchenware in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •