Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!

Bootleg reports - give it up, beetches.

I know a few of you lurker types went, so quit holding out - how was it? Full Trucker? MrColo? Beuller?

Please, breathe some life back into the FR forum, I can't bear to read another thread about front range rigid 29er SS grip selection....
    Now with more vitriol!

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    Please, breathe some life back into the FR forum, I can't bear to read another thread about front range rigid 29er SS grip selection....
    Mr. 'Zilla, but I'm glad you're having your fun. You strike me as the kind of douchebag that really doesn't ride but mointors this site because it somehow gives you a purpose in life and some weird sense of power. It's jackasses like you that really make riding a bike, or posting an honset question on a bike-related site, an excercise in constraint. You don't know me, and please, let's keep it that way, because if I'm right, you're the guy sitting in the parking lot of every trailhead who likes to talk the talk but can't ride to save himself. I've dealt with your kind for years, lots of posturing and noise coming from your mangy yap, but no skills, and to cover it up, you bust on folks like me. Whatever... you probably suck. Thanks for wasting the last 5 minutes of my life in having to open this BS thread. That was special. I must conclude that you are either the dumbest a**hole I've ever had the misfortune to deal with, or you truly deserve to have your mangy azz whooped... I've already wasted too many words and too much time on you to simply say this: F@#K YOU! Yes, I called YOU a p*ssy... just in case you didn't catch that.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Mr. 'Zilla, but I'm glad you're having your fun. You strike me as the kind of douchebag that really doesn't ride but mointors this site because it somehow gives you a purpose in life and some weird sense of power. It's jackasses like you that really make riding a bike, or posting an honset question on a bike-related site, an excercise in constraint. You don't know me, and please, let's keep it that way, because if I'm right, you're the guy sitting in the parking lot of every trailhead who likes to talk the talk but can't ride to save himself. I've dealt with your kind for years, lots of posturing and noise coming from your mangy yap, but no skills, and to cover it up, you bust on folks like me. Whatever... you probably suck. Thanks for wasting the last 5 minutes of my life in having to open this BS thread. That was special. I must conclude that you are either the dumbest a**hole I've ever had the misfortune to deal with, or you truly deserve to have your mangy azz whooped... I've already wasted too many words and too much time on you to simply say this: F@#K YOU! Yes, I called YOU a p*ssy... just in case you didn't catch that.
    Troll.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

The Dog.
    Holy Sh*t man.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Troll.
    You can thank BamBam for that little spiel.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

skillz to pay billz
    anyone have a recommendation on some sweet grips? I used to have these oakleys that were nice on my bmx.

I think I can.

Dam Nickle

Can't wait to ride again so I can get some insight as to why the young man rubs you so wrong.

For all lurkers who know me we are talking first weekend in March as our special purpose weekend

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

mtbr member
    May 2006

**stands back to watch action**

Not sure how this flared up so quickly
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Troll.

true

Your retarded
    Hahaha. You guys are killing me. Does no one remember this thread?
    Singlespeed Tire Choice

Godzilla wants some life back in the FR forum. I was providing that with straight BamBam quotes. Oh how I miss BamBam The Great.

And guys, jokes really can't be funny if you have to explain them.

Perpetual slow motion
    Feb 2007
    Ummm.... I believe it's called sarcasm.
    The more I drink, the smarter you get.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Hahaha. You guys are killing me. Does no one remember this thread?
    Singlespeed Tire Choice

Godzilla wants some life back in the FR forum. I was providing that with straight BamBam quotes. Oh how I miss BamBam The Great.

And guys, jokes really can't be funny if you have to explain them.

Lol, I guess I missed that one. Pretty funny to say the least.
    I guess they never met up offline?

mtbr member

And all he wanted was some pictures from Bootleg...

Nicely derailled thread Well done Nickle. You did not waste my time. I really did enjoy the pseudo rant.

Now: Can I see some pictures from Bootleg. I need inspiration for my next Maxwell run.

friend of Apex
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."

BamBam was fun, so was insect-o-dooj, and MrSalty.

Alas, they cant keep the flame goin 4-ever

Who will come next, I ask
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Darn you, Nickle, darn you all to heck!

I think Oakley O-wings will be making a comeback for '08, rumor has it that the wing portion is reinforced so that it won't rip off when you drop your bike in mom's front yard.
    Now with more vitriol!

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Klaus
    Nicely derailled thread Well done Nickle. You did not waste my time. I really did enjoy the pseudo rant.
    Hey, I do what I can with what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Klaus
    Now: Can I see some pictures from Bootleg. I need inspiration for my next Maxwell run.
    Ask, and thy shall receive. Your first bootleg picture.

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    what happened to Crumbstorm?

friend of Apex
    Quote Originally Posted by athalliah
    what happened to Crumbstorm?
    Got shot by a lion.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    anyone have a recommendation on some sweet grips? I used to have these oakleys that were nice on my bmx.

Hey I found one of those in a box of old grips! Anyone want some old school grips?

Oh, damn, now I'm gonna get it for "spamming"

I finally got out and played on my bike for the first time in ages due to having a jacked ankle and waiting on it to heal up so I don't really care
    Bikes=Sanity

l i v i n'
    WOW... seems like a few more of you need to JFR! Moab was great this weekend make the drive and get off the net.
    l i v i n'

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Holy sheeaat - I searched Oakley O Wings on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-Oakley-O-Win...QQcmdZViewItem
    Now with more vitriol!

friend of Apex
    Quote Originally Posted by COburns
    WOW... seems like a few more of you need to JFR! Moab was great this weekend make the drive and get off the net.
    Passin a slow day at work, or I would be ridin. This helps ease the pain of makin minimum wage.

skillz to pay billz
    150 dollars? that's a grip for some grips
    Last edited by nOOby; 02-20-2008 at 02:45 PM.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Why am I not surprised? The 16 year old Junior X winner laid down the race record at 4:59 beating the winning Pro's time of 5:02. Same course.

Frikken' kids.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

eci
    my bmx bike is 23.21 lbs, now if only they'd open the tracks and start racing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast