flatlander in paradise

BMA Wednesday night social ride?

Anybody heading to Boulder (or already in Boulder) tomorrow night for this ride of Heil Ranch/Wild Turkey? I'm not sure I can make it from work by 5:30, but assuming I make it, am I going to be holding people up/screwing up the ride for others if I get out of breath (as I tend to around here)?

I'd like to meet some fellow MTB'ers and have a beer, but I'm pretty much a noob and still not acclimated - don't know if I should show my face yet.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycmsu
    Anybody heading to Boulder (or already in Boulder) tomorrow night for this ride of Heil Ranch/Wild Turkey? I'm not sure I can make it from work by 5:30, but assuming I make it, am I going to be holding people up/screwing up the ride for others if I get out of breath (as I tend to around here)?

I'd like to meet some fellow MTB'ers and have a beer, but I'm pretty much a noob and still not acclimated - don't know if I should show my face yet.
    This post is obviously too late for tonight, but it's a no-drop sort of ride. Everybody's welcome, and encouraged to come on out.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

WWJR

bring it!

You cant worry about holding people up. Its best to go enjoy the rides at yur own pace!

Btw, Heil is a lolly-pop. You could just catch up on the desent!