mtbr member
    Mar 2004

bike rentals in Denver

I'm going to be in Denver on Sunday, June 6 and I'm going to be free that day. I'd like to rent a bike and get out possibly. Can anyone suggest a shop I can contact about renting a bike and getting some help with some simple routes I can ride by myself? or maybe get out with a group?

thx

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    I don't know of any.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    xxx
    Last edited by redeyedeluxe; 05-07-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: double post

mtbr member
    Golden Bike Shop. Huge demo/rental fleet. Very close to some great trails.

Your bike is incorrigible
    There is Adventure Sports in south Aurora, just past the entrance to Cherry Creek reservoir on Parker and Chambers. There is also a shop whose name I forget down in Cherry Creek (1st and Milwaukee, I believe).

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    thanks, I'll look into these.

How about trails within striking distance of Denver. Anything I can get to within 15 minutes or so? or do I need to drive a great distance?

thx

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbnj
    thanks, I'll look into these.

How about trails within striking distance of Denver. Anything I can get to within 15 minutes or so? or do I need to drive a great distance?

thx
    Rent at Golden Bike Shop and then head north on Hwy 93 from downtown Golden to White Ranch Open Space. It's about 3-4 miles from the bike shop. There are many trails in White Ranch to ride and you could spend hours there.

Alternatively, a little shorter ride would be Chimney Gulch, which is about 2 minutes from the bike shop.

The guys at the bike shop can give you G2 on either ride and I'm sure they can recommend others as well.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco1109
    Rent at Golden Bike Shop and then head north on Hwy 93 from downtown Golden to White Ranch Open Space. It's about 3-4 miles from the bike shop. There are many trails in White Ranch to ride and you could spend hours there.

Alternatively, a little shorter ride would be Chimney Gulch, which is about 2 minutes from the bike shop.

The guys at the bike shop can give you G2 on either ride and I'm sure they can recommend others as well.

AWESOME! just what I needed. I'll call him this week. thx