loco

Bergen Peak Today

What a climb it was up Bergen Peak. I wonder how fast some people do this ride. I did it the counter clockwise way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller)

loco
    more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller)

trail waggler

Very cool photos...

Looks like a fun ride!!

Do you wear shin guards with those meat tenderizer pedals?

Curious...

how windy was it up top today? I escaped the wind and headed to BC, it was not as bad there as it was at my house in Evergreen this morning.

Just under 1 hr. from the Stagecoach parking lot to the top via Too Long, w/out any snow/ice on the trail of course.

mtbr member
    That's awesome to see that people are riding Bergen Peak again! I love that place (killer climb, but excellent descent!) Did you make it to the top?

loco
    Yeah. it was Super windy the whole way up there. The last mile to the top was all snow packed but it was packed so hard that it was pretty easy to ride except for the steep switchbacks. Going down the Bergen peak trail was a litlle icy. Wish I had gone back down too long. Overall pretty fun. I'm just used to those pedals so no injuries on the shins.