mtbr member
    Apr 2004

A beer and a dog

My new favorite IPA--Uintah Hop Notch. Found it on sale ($7.48) at Hazel's in Boulder. Rated 96 on Beer Advocate and on sale! Gotta try it. And I like it. If it stayed at "on sale" prices it would be my new go-to IPA. 7.3%.

And a dog. I walked a friend's doggie today. We get along great but if this one rips the leash out of your grip, she's gone and won't come back. So I triple wrap the leash around my hand and hope for the best. She loves to jump (must have some Jack Russel in her) because I haven't found a wall she can't get up on. I thought I'd see how good a model she is and she did just fine. She'd get a pose and hold it, just like a professional.

So if you got a pic of your new favorite beer or doggie, let's see it!
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Formerly Carlos9
    Got to agree on the Hop Notch... Just discovered it myself and really enjoyed it. Not bad considering its from Utah and reasonable at $7.99 a sixer! Cool dog too!
    You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

Agent of tang
    Aug 2005

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I took my "model" dog out again for another walk in the weeds/jumping exercise. I don't know if she gets up inordinately high for her size but she's only 20" at top of shoulder and gets up at least 5'. The last two doggies I've walked were miniature schnauzers and gave it he!! but could clear a curb on a good day.

I got her up on this picnic table. She hold one pose, turn, hold another, look this way, look that way. Most dogs are camera shy but not this one. She'll even stare into the lens if asked.

Gazing to the horizon, planning her escape, if only he'd let loose my leash I could run through this tall grass forever and ever.

Jumping series. Remember she's taking off while going up a steep incline and her takeoff spot is at least 18" below the bottom of the wall.

Checking in with the rest of her crew in the 'hood

Rollin' and scratchin'

A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

The Notorious S.L.O

No Beer, just the dog...

not happy being photographed with an imposter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A beer and a dog-brothers.jpg  

BT
    11 Trek Hifi Delux 23in
    05 Giant NRS 22.5in
    Evergreen Co.
    "All I need is.......two wheels and the truth."