Just sending out a heads up to anyone interested in helping to take care of the MTB trail at Bear Creek Park. I have a short laundry list of maintenance jobs that need to be taken care of late summer/fall and would like to set a date that works for everyone interested.
Maybe late august?
1. Plant 6 trailhead signs.
2. Cut some scrub/brush back.
3. Cut some backslopes on a couple of corners.
4. Build some doubletrack passing sections on the lower section of Rattler Loop.
5. Build a small retaining wall/berm on lower Rattler Loop.
6. Build drops on Rattler Loop.
7. Remove cactus entire length.
8. Work on 2 sections where people have created short cuts.
Map is attached.
If interested PM me and give me some dates that work for you and I'll get back with you.
Results 1 to 5 of 5