mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Good job! Battle the Bear/Front Range 50 course

I rode the Battle the Bear / Front Range 50 course yesterday, and it's ripping fast! It could be the fastest 50 mile race many riders have ever done. Sub 45 minute laps won't be uncommon. And many racers may not ever get in small chainring. It looks like it's going to be a fun racecourse. - Tano

30 something dad
    Sweet! Just learned about this race from your post. Where is the course?

i took the wheels home
    http://www.warriorscycling.com/

Hope I can get out of the work commitment I have that weekend. Looks like it could be fast and fun.

TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON

I am so there...

Yep, plan on attending as well. Works into the season plan as a great prep for other events later in the year.

30 something dad
    I'm in as well. Not sure if I'm going to do the 50 or just the Battle of the Bear, but I'll be there for one of them.

Anyone here planning doing 24 hours of Erock? I'm doing it with the team as the course seemed short (and perhaps a bit boring) to do solo. Still looks like a fun time and nice to have a 24 hour race close to home.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Hey Truepatriot-
    The course is at Bear Creek Lake Park in Lakewood CO. You can get more info on where to go at the website: www.WarriorsCycling.com

i took the wheels home
    Tano--

Is the route pretty easy to follow when you get out there? I am sure on race day it will be but how about now?

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yeah. It's pretty easy to follow. There are a few places that need to be marked because of forks in the trail or it follows a creek where the trail isn't very visible. But, for the most part, you won't get lost... The website has the trail course map that you can print and take with you.

!Vamos, flaco!
    What kind of bears will be in attendance?
    "Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson