Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: attn snowskills

  1. #1
    go big
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    207

    attn snowskills

    you still have the dorado i need a fork!

  2. #2
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    you still have the dorado i need a fork!
    Rocky if you want I'll sell you ma Shiver..... name a price and its yours
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  3. #3
    go big
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Rocky if you want I'll sell you ma Shiver..... name a price and its yours
    I want I want I have a bike or two to trade?

  4. #4
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    I want I want I have a bike or two to trade?
    Serious? which bikes?


    maybe one with a motor? I've never even ridden a dirtbike.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  5. #5
    go big
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Serious? which bikes?


    maybe one with a motor? I've never even ridden a dirtbike.
    I have a motor with no bike?

  6. #6
    go big
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    I have a motor with no bike?
    You seen my iron horse hardtail trailbike? I will even throw in my fully rigid G.T

  7. #7
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    I have a motor with no bike?
    Thats okay. lol.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  8. #8
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    You seen my iron horse hardtail trailbike? I will even throw in my fully rigid G.T
    Nope, haven't seen it before...

    how about some money so i can buy an fr bike?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  9. #9
    go big
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Nope, haven't seen it before...

    how about some money so i can buy an fr bike?
    my wife has all the mony you would have to ask her how mutch you looking for

  10. #10
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    my wife has all the mony you would have to ask her how mutch you looking for
    Probably like $375ish.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  11. #11
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,992

    hijac!

    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Probably like $375ish.
    what fork on the fr bike?
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  12. #12
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    what fork on the fr bike?
    Not sure right now.....got somethign in mind?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  13. #13
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,992

    not sure yet

    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Not sure right now.....got somethign in mind?
    Just trying to figure out what I'm going with next. Leaning towards the breakout + right now, but heard so many good things about the z150. Would kinda like a 66, but that would be more for looks than practicality. Plus no way to get them cheap.
    So you looking for a bike that bunnyhops? Saw a vpfree in the classifieds that's calling your name...
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  14. #14
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket
    you still have the dorado i need a fork!
    sorry i sold it, buy the shiver off tony boy

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    369

    Looking for the Z150?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    Just trying to figure out what I'm going with next. Leaning towards the breakout + right now, but heard so many good things about the z150. Would kinda like a 66, but that would be more for looks than practicality. Plus no way to get them cheap.
    So you looking for a bike that bunnyhops? Saw a vpfree in the classifieds that's calling your name...

    I'm thinking about selling mine. Great shape. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

  16. #16
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,992

    if you can wait

    Quote Originally Posted by PattD
    I'm thinking about selling mine. Great shape. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    I have a few things I need to sell before I can buy anything new. I'll get back to you when I've got $$ in hand. But thanks!
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

Similar Threads

  1. Attn Yeti Tribe Should I Buy A 575??
    By UK Editor in forum Yeti
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:39 PM
  2. Attn: WI & Midwest Riders Blue Mound Sunday
    By bitflogger in forum Minnesota, Wisconsin
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 05:27 PM
  3. Attn: WI & Midwest Riders Blue Mound Sunday
    By bitflogger in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 06:01 AM
  4. Attn SoCal SF Oat/Rocky/Johnson riders
    By tko in forum Passion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 04:24 PM
  5. Attn Front Rangers! Green Mtn. is good!
    By ibmkidIII in forum Passion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 11:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •