Hairshirt Rider

Attention Palmer Park Rock Stackers

Consider your rocks unstacked. Best get busy so I have something to do next Saturday.

mtbr member

Why oh why oh why ??

Stacking for what purpose?
    C.SPRINGS

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by CSPRINGS
    Stacking for what purpose?
    Because riding Templeton in its natural state makes their manginas hurt. Probably the same fools who cut the roots out on Palmer Point trail

mtbr member

Manginas?

lol
    That was funny...manginas..., removing natural obstacles and killing flora is a sin!
    Not sure if you have notice but the entire park has received some noticeable degrees of sanitization and buffication.

May rocks collapse and bury the sanitization squad...and the dogs and their shat.

Peace
    C.SPRINGS

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    Consider your rocks unstacked.
    Thank you...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    Consider your rocks unstacked. Best get busy so I have something to do next Saturday.
    Thanks, Pawlz. I imagine that took a fair bit of time to reverse sanitize.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    AMEN BROTHERS, if you can not ride a section because it is "too difficult" (read with a whinny voice) then ride more, do not screw up the challenge for the rest of us who enjoy it even though we only clean it 5 out 10 times.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    In the time it took to stack the rocks you probably could have figured out how to ride that section of trail. Ride It

mtbr member

Definition

OK, you can call me ignorant, but can you help me out? What exactly is "rock stacking". I gather people are building rock piles over obstacles to make it easier to ride???

Stiff yet compliant
    Quote Originally Posted by ispymtnbikes
    OK, you can call me ignorant, but can you help me out? What exactly is "rock stacking". I gather people are building rock piles over obstacles to make it easier to ride???
    Yes. It took me hours to do all that work. Next time I'll just have to bring some rebar and mortar mix to make it more permanent.

Perpetual slow motion
    Feb 2007
    Close...
    Rockstacking is the process in which 4 legged equestrians leave piles of digested hay on the rocks so it can stick to your tires and be flung onto your shorts and camelback. OK, sarcasm aside; Rockstacking is what inept, or incompetent riders, do to make a "difficult" section rideable for them, thus reducing their chances of tearing their precious spandex or scratching their $5000 Ti Sante Fe rig. Rockstacking is !!!
    The more I drink, the smarter you get.

cheeseburger in paradise
    OK, you can call me ignorant, but can you help me out? What exactly is "rock stacking".
    So as an example, let's say there is a 2 foot rock step that makes for a nice challenge for uphill riders and a nice little air on the way back down. Then let's say someone comes along (who thinks it's too challenging and wants to make it easier) and stacks a series of smaller rocks in front of the step to make a little rock ramp, thus taking the step challenge out. Might as well just pave the damn thing.