Product engineer

ARGHHH Lost pair of glasses at apex today

its probably a real long shot but just in case i lost my white/urban camo Oakleys. it was literaly feet north of the grubstake+pick N' sledge intersection, ON pick N' sledge.

Was my first time riding apex too. a guy passed me going the other way just after i figure i lost them, bet he picked them up, but figured i post it here anyway
    FLIGHT BIKES bikes by Colorado riders.
    Like us on FaceBook!

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Was that your 540 sitting in the parking lot? Nice car - nice bike, too - we were admiring it for a few minutes. Didn't make it onto Apex as we were headed into the hills and just meeting there, so I wouldn't know about your glasses unfortunately. Good luck.

Just out of curiosity - what do the LEDs on the end of your crossbars do?
    Now with more vitriol!

Product engineer
    yes that is, thanks
    the leds light up so as to provide light in places where there is none, like when I finished at indian creek after dark, it was a reall PITA to instal and figure how to run 2 separate circuits off each other, with out running 2 separate sets of wires
    FLIGHT BIKES bikes by Colorado riders.
    Like us on FaceBook!

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveBomber
    yes that is, thanks
    the leds light up so as to provide light in places where there is none, like when I finished at indian creek after dark, it was a reall PITA to instal and figure how to run 2 separate circuits off each other, with out running 2 separate sets of wires
    Very trick, and I was all excited to mount a single fog lamp type setup for such occasions on my Jeep - that's some serious ingenuity you got going on.
    Now with more vitriol!