mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Apts in CO Springs?

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent apartment along the Powers corridor. Farthest south would be about Carefree. Northern boundary would be around Briargate.

I've started looking for a place since I'll be moving down there in July. Good thing too since I'm getting real tired of working 7 days a week! If you know of a place or anyone renting their place in that area, let me know. I'm trying to stay in the $600/month range. After all, teachers don't make a ton of money and I'd like to try and save some cash for grad school.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Winfield Apartments 6134 Romley Point
    Colorado Springs, CO 80922

Call (866) 603-3913

Stetson Meadows
    6205 Mustang Meadow Point
    Colorado Springs, CO 80922
    Call (877) 390-8579

I know a few people that lived in the later and liked it. This place is close to Sky Sox games and Indigo Joes. You will have to cross town to get to trails.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    im moving to Stetson Ridge on the 20th.. place is super clean, and has great ammentities

Stetson Ridge
    6010 Prairie Hills VW
    Colorado Springs, CO 80923
    - (719) 597-7599

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Great! Thanks for the info. I will make sure to put those on my short list to check out.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    It is kinda crummy that I have to drive across town. However, I live in Aurora now and it take way longer to get across town to decent biking. It is the price I pay however since I'd rather be closer to work.

Also @ lil_shane, do you mind telling me how much you pay in rent and for what size apt(i.e. 1 bd, 2bd, etc)?

I found it online, but it looks to run over $700 a month for a 1bd. The place looks great, but that is for sure out of my price range.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox
    It is kinda crummy that I have to drive across town. However, I live in Aurora now and it take way longer to get across town to decent biking. It is the price I pay however since I'd rather be closer to work.

Also @ lil_shane, do you mind telling me how much you pay in rent and for what size apt(i.e. 1 bd, 2bd, etc)?

I found it online, but it looks to run over $700 a month for a 1bd. The place looks great, but that is for sure out of my price range.
    There are a few trails right there but the better trail systems are a short drive. As far as apts. go I will get the name but there are some cheaper ones about a mile or 2 east of Powers on Constitution. It's about 3 miles from the ones you are talking about now.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    the small 1 br. is 645 i believe as of last week, i have the big 1 br. thats 715.

the ones on constitution.. if its constitution square apartments.. are really crummy n run down

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_shane84
    the ones on constitution.. if its constitution square apartments.. are really crummy n run down
    Could be, Never been there. Just heard there was cheaper rent and it was in that area.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I'm just trying to narrow it down, so any suggestions are welcomed. It gives me a chance to look them up online to get a basic feel for what they look like.