We can rebuild him

Approval of Pueblo trails

The Lake Pueblo State Parks management is holding a public meeting at the visitor center on Monday February 9 at 6 PM. This is to conclude the 30 day public input on the trail system. The comments will be forwarded to the B.O.R... If they approve the master plan the trail system will be official. This will allow us to expand the system by building approximately 15 miles of new trails and allow us to apply for grant money. Any attendance would be appreciated, your support and input will help with the approval process.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

New question here.

Is a copy of the proposal online anywhere?

We can rebuild him

comments on Pueblo trails

There are no copies of the proposal on line, but you can go to the Colo. State Parks web site and make a comment on the trails. At least I think they are still taking comments. Any comments and support will be appreciated and help.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    I think the comments period is over... dangit... I'm sending one anyway!

http://parks.state.co.us/Parks/LakePueblo/Trails/

Written public comments on the draft management plan are welcome and must be received by Jan. 30, 2009. Please send them to: Attn: Brad Henley, Lake Pueblo State Park, 640 Pueblo Reservoir Road, Pueblo, CO., 81005, or e-mail comments to lake.pueblo.park@state.co.us

We can rebuild him
    Looks like the comment period is over but Brad will still keep any comments on file.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Comments and praise sent!

The Lake Pueblo Management Plan Draft is online - link stolen from above site!