ENDO!!!

Anything rideable in Colorado Springs

Anyone think that anything here in Co springs will be rideabel today? I drove through Palmer yesterday and it looked like it dried out pretty fast, i dont have alot of time to drive today, so I was hopin someone had an idea of what would be rideabel today, thanks in advance!
    Just circles turning circles....

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Probably nothing since we got another couple of inches of new snow last night. Looks like another day at Pueblo

mtbr member
    If no fresh powder hits the springs, would something like Palmer be do'able by mid-week?

I'm out visiting the g/f in Denver for a week or so and we thought about heading down just to hack around for a bit. Also, are there any places online to get trail maps and all that fun stuff?

Thanks in advance

Shoulda went faster
    I don't think Palmer will be rideable today with the new snow and 40 forecasted for the high.

amajeski- If we don't get any more snow it probably will be ok. May have to watch for a few muddy bits. Looking at the forecast it should be good to go by late in the week/weekend.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I dont think it will be ridable for a good few days.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    bumping this back up. Im heading down there tomorrow for the weekend and was curious if I should bring the mtb or just bring the road bike. Any help is appreciated. I would really like to ride old stage up to the reservoir or past... Anyone know how muddy it is???
    Thanks!

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaEnduroJC
    bumping this back up. Im heading down there tomorrow for the weekend and was curious if I should bring the mtb or just bring the road bike. Any help is appreciated. I would really like to ride old stage up to the reservoir or past... Anyone know how muddy it is???
    Thanks!
    Old stage will be mostly rideable. Icy and snow packed in the shady spots and once you get up high around where Gold Camp intersects. The steep sections before and after the stables are really slick. Upper gold camp will still have a lot of snow.

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    rode Ute Valley today. It was in great shape!!!

mtbr member
    i rode up rampart range road to the shooting range just to get a climb in. it was primo until you get to the houses. after that it was a slop fest. that was on tuesday so i would assume its better by now.

mtbr member
    Rode Ute Valley today for the first time and it was in great shape. A pretty good hand full of mid-day slackers had the same idea as well. It was great fun!

ENDO!!!
    Well I hit up Palmer today, overall it was in pretty good shape, there were quite a few riders out there as well. I took one of the guys I work with there and he is hooked on Palmer, and technical mountain biking!
    Just circles turning circles....

Bianchimtb
    Jul 2007
    well before tonights storm red rocks was good, the garden, ute valley, palmer park, and the chutes. you can get up gold camp for a little but right before buckhorn it starts to collect again. man i want all this snow to melt so all the good trails are rideable