resident cynic

Anyone want to ride Jones DH on Friday?

This will be my last ride before I head back for my second trip to Iraq. I was thinking about leaving around 9am.

Your retarded
    Evannever, I might join you for this. I bent a crank arm on the Preston so I'll have to steal the cranks off my other bike, but that's not an excuse not to ride. The only hangup I can think of is that I am supposed to work tomorrow, Friday. However, with 15 unused sick hours and a likely voluntary termination approaching, I might develop a bit of a cough. I can feel my throat tightening already. Shoot me over your number and email so I can contact you tonight with the verdict.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

PULL
    how fast is your pace?

All I have is a big slow single ring bike

resident cynic
    I'm not fast and rarely in a hurry. Just looking to see if there are some folks who want to go in on shuttling.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I have a new Specialized Enduro I've been wanting to try there...my only prob is I have to be back to the N. Side of town by 10:45 for a conf. call...

How long is the ride if we shuttle?

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcat
    I have a new Specialized Enduro I've been wanting to try there...my only prob is I have to be back to the N. Side of town by 10:45 for a conf. call...

How long is the ride if we shuttle?
    If the start time is 0900, you'll miss your call. The trails up that way are a good half-day event to shuttle, ride, and retrieve the shuttle car.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

resident cynic
    Yup, its retrieving the shuttle car that kills you.