mtbr member

Anyone up for Pueblo Saturday? (tomorrow?)

It's either that or I'm skiing the afternoon at Cooper.

Post here Sat morning if interested... I live on the west side of Colo Springs.

-Eric

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I will be there with a group from Golden. I will be on a red Chameleon. We'll probably get to the res b/t 10 and 11.

mtbr member
    Thanks Robert.... If I make it, I'll look for you guys. I'll be on a gray GT Peace Rigid singlespeed.

Take care, -Eric

Getting Fit
    Hello,
    Getting back to mtb after been out 10 years, I want to find a group to ride with, am doing a local flat trail today just to get my legs back , will be checking for future rides.

Andres

mtbr member
    Well just so you know Rican, I'm no stud and I'm up for anything including "easy" rides! So if you ever want to get together, let me know.

Robert, how was Pueblo? I ended up getting in a about a 2-1/2 hour city/trail ride, went over to Red Rock canyon open area and messed around in there for awhile--nothing technical but some decent riding on a nice day. Though close to my house, had never been there, it's ok for getting in a little light climbing.

If anyone's up for it, might get in a little Ute Valley Park ride late morning (Sunday) before the ball games start!

-Eric

mtbr member
    Oct 2007

Cool-blue Rhythm

First off, I'd like to say THANK YOU to the gentlemen who was doing trail work while we were riding. They've really built a wonderful place to ride at the res, it is making a better rider out of me.

Pueblo was dry and warm and most of all FUN. We spent most of the day riding up and down the runouts south of the pay parking lot. Saw quite a few people riding around, didn't see too many in the runouts we were in but they may have been in the other runouts. Waterfall was still iced in, but the rest was bone dry.

For me, this is a place for my EVO or other full suspension bike, the hard tail was fun but just didn't have that little extra that a rear shock provides.

Brian took some video and stills, I'll see if we can get them posted. I was with some really fantastic riders James, Joe, Mike, and Thane, they made it all look so easy. I can't remember which runout we were in but Adam(GBS) was on a rigid 29er and he just blew everyone away coming down, very impressive.
    Last edited by RobertH; 01-17-2010 at 09:49 AM.