mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Anyone setting up the annual Kenosha ride?

Coolhandluchs put this together last year and I was hurting, having just driven up from Kansas City for it. However, I am acclimating and am ready though I will not be breaking any speed records.

I was hoping we would do this again. Anyone want to propose a date in September? Coolhand- any chance you would want to coordinate this again? We can leave early to avoid the storms/rain up high.
    Last edited by Flyer; 08-08-2007 at 08:22 AM.

Not just famous; infamous

In the works

I have a poll set up on FRMB (since it's sorta that group's gig), right now it looks like it'll be the last saturday in September...which could lead to some interesting riding. Late season alpine rides are always an adventure.

Here's the link to the poll:
    http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...ortRows&tbl=22

You have to sign into the group to participate, but it's free and anyone is welcome to join. I'll post on MTBR when the date's finalized in about 2 weeks, so feel free to vote, and change your votes until then. (which is another reason the poll's on FRMB, I don't believe you can change your votes in a poll on this forum. My vote's already changed twice )

I'm looking forward to this year's ride. I've been commuting to work on a regular basis, so I should be in a little better shape than last year. Whatever my shape will be, I know I'll have fun and meet a lot of great people.

Stay tuned--Dan

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Dan, you rock! I'll sign up. I'm looking forward to this.

Not just famous; infamous

Just bumping this up

I'm going to stop the poll after this weekend, so if you'd like to vote for the day of the 3rd annual Kenosha-Georgia pass ride, please vote soon. Here's the link:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...ortRows&tbl=22

Right now the date would be Sept 29th.