mtbr member
    May 2004

Anyone riding near Fort Collins tomorrow (7-20)??

If you want some company let me know...I don't have a car, but willing to ride pretty much anywhere if you can drive or ride from town...

Now with 10% more!
    I may go do a little riding tomorrow. Not sure where or when.

Now with 10% more!
    Didn't get out on the bike much today. Went for a dip in Horsetooth instead. Hit me with a PM if you want to meet up and ride some other time.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Dook
    Didn't get out on the bike much today. Went for a dip in Horsetooth instead. Hit me with a PM if you want to meet up and ride some other time.
    Right on. I rode about 27 miles yesterday on road/trail from my house to lory state park and back and it destroyed me. I'm not sore, but tired as hell today and ended up sitting around eating cereal all day anyway. I'm a little out of shape I guess.

What's your schedule like this week?

Now with 10% more!
    Quote Originally Posted by nca777
    Right on. I rode about 27 miles yesterday on road/trail from my house to lory state park and back and it destroyed me. I'm not sore, but tired as hell today and ended up sitting around eating cereal all day anyway. I'm a little out of shape I guess.

What's your schedule like this week?
    Hey 27 miles is a good size ride. I've only been doing 15-20 so far this summer. Unfortunately this week is pretty busy. Headed off to Las Vegas on Wednesday. Maybe??? Sunday would be open ? I'll have to see.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    That 27 miles on Saturday was pretty much the longest ride I've done in a LONG, long time...Anyone interested feel free to PM if you want to do a quick ride..

slow
    Four of us are riding at Horsetooth Mountain Park this evening (Tuesday 7/22). You are welcome to join us. We are starting from the lower (Soderburg) lot between 5:45 and 6:00pm. Moderate to quick pace with plenty of climbing. Probably do 12-18 miles and ride for 2+ hours. We'll probably be in a beat up red Toyota pick-up and a black Honda Accord, and riding a blue Giant, gray Moots, gray Litespeed, and black Litespeed (and wearing lycra - sorry!)

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Four of us are riding at Horsetooth Mountain Park this evening (Tuesday 7/22). You are welcome to join us. We are starting from the lower (Soderburg) lot between 5:45 and 6:00pm. Moderate to quick pace with plenty of climbing. Probably do 12-18 miles and ride for 2+ hours. We'll probably be in a beat up red Toyota pick-up and a black Honda Accord, and riding a blue Giant, gray Moots, gray Litespeed, and black Litespeed (and wearing lycra - sorry!)
    Can't make it out there tonight. Not having a car, I usually fly home from work and up and down maxwell/shoreline. HTMP would be a bit of ride from the house after work.

Definitely riding tomorrow...any takers, maybe I can even haul my butt up to HT or Lory after work too...

"Oldfart from Wayback"

That settles it

Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Four of us are riding at Horsetooth Mountain Park ... We'll probably be in a beat up red Toyota pick-up and a black Honda Accord, (and wearing lycra - sorry!)
    I'm never going to make it to one of your rides. Lycra ............

One of these days..... I've been riding sunrise, before work to escape the how many days of 90F+ now?. Sheese, it almost feels like July.

slow
    Quote Originally Posted by onbelaydave
    I'm never going to make it to one of your rides. Lycra ............

One of these days..... I've been riding sunrise, before work to escape the how many days of 90F+ now?. Sheese, it almost feels like July.
    I'll cover up. In order to beat the heat and start the day off right, I've been trying to do sunrise rides more lately, but we have this Tuesday night tradition. Yesterday's 5:45 am ride was certainly more comfortable than today's 5:45 pm ride!