mtbr member

Anyone have the 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude (650b) in stock?

Does anyone know of any shops along the front range that have these in stock yet? I'm interesting in testing out the Altitude 750.
    "If you suck, that means I'm better. The more you suck, the better I am. So. Let me count the ways you suck." - Scribb

ride
    We'll have some 27.5 Rocky Mountains in late March/early April. There's not too many of them out there yet. Rocky has only shipped a few so far. I think we'll have a med 730 and large 750 and a couple of carbon 770s when they come.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr View Post
    We'll have some 27.5 Rocky Mountains in late March/early April. There's not too many of them out there yet. Rocky has only shipped a few so far. I think we'll have a med 730 and large 750 and a couple of carbon 770s when they come.
    I'm *VERY* interested in the large 750. If I PM you my contact info, could you let me know when it comes in?
    "If you suck, that means I'm better. The more you suck, the better I am. So. Let me count the ways you suck." - Scribb

Now older but less slow!

Anyone have the 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude (650b) in stock?

Didn't Rocky Mountain already sell out for 2013 or was that other 650b brands?

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I ordered a 750 aluminum back in November it should be in at CS west in the Springs in March...I'm getting really antsy.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Saw a 730 demo bike at Golden Bike Shop, think med??

ride
    We're hosting a demo day(s) for REEB, Rocky Mountain, and Samsara on April 4/19 and 20 (Fri and Sat). We'll be cooking out and will have beer too. Come up if you want to check out that Altitude.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Been riding my new 770 msl for three weeks now. While I am still adjusting and tinkering and playing, from ride-9 settings to shock pressures to seat position, all I can say is it is sweet, sweet, sweet. I am coming from a Turner Burner xc bike, so it is definitely bigger and plusher, but I am loving every time I throw a leg over it. I am having more fun than I ever have riding.
    "Fair is foul and foul is fair." from Macbeth

Really I am that slow
    Have a few Scott 650b (med, XL) demos and a Intense carbine in med at Pedal pushers in golden.
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

Light freak
    Originally posted by ignazjr

Hey Dave, can you post up this info in this thread when the dates get fimed up? - Spring Demo Schedule

Would be nice to have all the demo dates and info in one place for all potential customers

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    FYI,
    Elevation Cycles in Highlands Ranch has a small 750, and they said they will get the rest of their year's supply in the next ten days.
    "Fair is foul and foul is fair." from Macbeth