Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Anyone got one of those Supergo Giant AC frames...

in a medium that they are not using, and would like to sell, assuming you've not abused it.....

i think i'm going to try the power of the dark side.

dave
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    in a medium that they are not using, and would like to sell, assuming you've not abused it.....

dave
    Hey Scrubby, I think they only had large, at least that's all they had when I got mine. You're welcome to play on the trail sometime with my AC though.

I may know someone who has a warranty replacement 2004 black small AC frame with no shock for sale though, if he still has it.

Actually I'm still thinking Bullit sometime for the parts that are on my AC, but this AC is good for now.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

Cynical Bystander

dave
    Depending on how much money you'd pay and if I can find a fork for my V10 at the price, I have a barely used 03 AC with Swinger 4way...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Depending on how much money you'd pay and if I can find a fork for my V10 at the price, I have a barely used 03 AC with Swinger 4way...
    wow, already looking to unload that ac?

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by DanD
    wow, already looking to unload that ac?
    Heck no. I just meant if the deal was right that I'd consider it as an option.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

is it a medium? considering s-go was selling them for 299 with the shock.........

whatcha thinking? so long as it is in good shape. i'll PM ya.

Cynical Bystander
    is it a medium? considering s-go was selling them for 299 with the shock.........

whatcha thinking? so long as it is in good shape. i'll PM ya.
    I think its a medium, its like 17-18" ish. Although I dunno if I'd go to the supergo price, haha. I dunno...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Now Uploading

a clue...

I think its a medium, its like 17-18" ish. Although I dunno if I'd go to the supergo price, haha. I dunno...
    Measure from the top of the seat tube down to the center of the BB spindle.

Mine AC a 19" (Large).

18" = Medium,

17" = Small...

Dave, if you get one and need parts to build it up, post something I know we all have some surplus stuff laying around.

What fork are you trying to find for your V-10 Tony?

Cheers,

Dave

i'm assuming you're joking, and you'd not possibly try to for more than you paid, to another local who knows how much they sold for.

bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbdirteater
    Dave, if you get one and need parts to build it up, post something I know we all have some surplus stuff laying around.

Cheers,

Dave
    Got a fork coming, a bunch of stuff here, and another order of most of the missing stuff. BB/cranks/pedals is all I don't have yet. Probably hit up E-bay for some. Doing this one budget-like.

contains quinine
    Wouldn't you rather purchase an Enduro?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Now Uploading
    Got a fork coming, a bunch of stuff here, and another order of most of the missing stuff. BB/cranks/pedals is all I don't have yet. Probably hit up E-bay for some. Doing this one budget-like.
    I have two Shimano Octalink BBs, and pairs of surplus Shimano 959, 515 and M646 pedals laying around that you're welcome to look at, amoung other things, but I can list them on eBay if you like!

Cheers,

Dave

I have two Shimano Octalink BBs, and pairs of surplus Shimano 959, 515 and M646 pedals laying around that you're welcome to look at, amoung other things, but I can list them on eBay if you like!

Cheers,

Dave
    how much you want for the m646 pedals? i've got cleats, no need for those. and i try to stay as far away from anything shimano as i can, other than pedals. and on my road bike.

crusing e-bay and all the various forum classifieds for frames. looking to go budget for my first fully frame (used) and if i want to keep with it, save up for a new frame to swap parts to later........

was just getting a slider to throw on the peyto for shuttle/lift days. obviously, it's ballooned way past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    Wouldn't you rather purchase an Enduro?
    didn't know you were selling one......

ahem. how much/where/and is it going to handle a 170mm DC fork is the rub.

looking at some norco frames from north of the border at the moment.

Cynical Bystander
    i'm assuming you're joking, and you'd not possibly try to for more than you paid, to another local who knows how much they sold for.

bad karma.
    I know. I'm just sayin that I'm not sure if I want to turn it around at a price that good since I just got it, haha. I didn't even pay for it. Got it in a trade.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Cynical Bystander
    Measure from the top of the seat tube down to the center of the BB spindle.

Mine AC a 19" (Large).

18" = Medium,

17" = Small...

What fork are you trying to find for your V-10 Tony?

Cheers,

Dave
    Thanks. I'll measure it tomorrow as I'm currently at my dads house.

Fork wise, I'm looking for just about anything with 7-8" of travel and is cheap.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

I know. I'm just sayin that I'm not sure if I want to turn it around at a price that good since I just got it, haha. I didn't even pay for it. Got it in a trade.

if it's the 16 or 17 size, and is still in good shape, i'll give you 260 cash, and come pick it up. no hassle to ship up here. keep in mind, they were selling for 299.

i'd offer you some beer, but that would be a bad thing.

Now Uploading
    how much you want for the m646 pedals?
    Any reasonable offer if you like them, they are used, but still work fine, bought new about six months ago (and don't look like that anymore), last style M646 with metal spindle nuts, I will be throwing in a spare left pedal and extra (used) cages for parts, and I have Shimano cleats coming out of my wazoo over here since I switched to Crank Bros., so I'm throwing in cleats anyway.

And I'd trade you pedals or whatever parts for anything else that may work. Come on by and look at 'em and grab 'em. Email me for directions.

and i try to stay as far away from anything shimano as i can, other than pedals. and on my road bike.
    Yeah, mine road/cross bike is Ultegra, but Shimano parts on my mountain bikes are getting very hard to find these days, I know what you mean.

Cheers,

Dave

crashes in parkinglot
    You are welcome to give mine a test ride, its a small but its got a longer top tube than my old bullit. It probably isn't set up the way you would run it to start (DC Boxxer) but IMHO it feels very well mached. Give me a ring I know Kware is heading out for an Urban session sometime today. I think the drive train is having some issues so i wouldn't go out on any long snowy trail rides w/ it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed
    You are welcome to give mine a test ride, its a small but its got a longer top tube than my old bullit. It probably isn't set up the way you would run it to start (DC Boxxer) but IMHO it feels very well mached. Give me a ring I know Kware is heading out for an Urban session sometime today. I think the drive train is having some issues so i wouldn't go out on any long snowy trail rides w/ it right now.

neva' mind. just sprung for one of the weyless 67 bullit/heckler clones. $399, with manitou swinger 6-way shock. should work well for me. it'll be my first fully, so i won't have anything to compare to anyhow! some brakes from larry, and i'll be good to go once it all shows up.........

i've learned the error of my ways, and have decided i like warrantees!

Perpetually single track
    Holy $hit....gone for a weekend and I come back to this. whatt facking bit flipped in your head?

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Holy $hit....gone for a weekend and I come back to this. whatt facking bit flipped in your head?
    That's what I like about these type of forums, beats the heck out of anything on TV.

crashes in parkinglot
    what kinda stuff you gonna run on it?
    Again if you need to borrow anything to see how it will work let me know. I thought the 67 was the Bullit clone so if you want to check out a boxxer you are welcome to, but of course i can't let you keep it.

post pics when you get a chance.

Evil Lurks
    This is out of hand. Scrubby, I'm so proud.

You want those mofo DH tires?

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed
    what kinda stuff you gonna run on it?
    Again if you need to borrow anything to see how it will work let me know. I thought the 67 was the Bullit clone so if you want to check out a boxxer you are welcome to, but of course i can't let you keep it.

post pics when you get a chance.
    pretty much set. small 16" size. working on a fork deal. 01 6" super T.

everything else i either already have, or ordered cheap. a little bit of ebay, a little bit of boulder sports recycler, a little new from jenson. some stuff to pick up later from larry.

sram and avid for drive and brakes. cheapy sh#tmano crankset i found cheap. $6 blackspire bashring i found at BSR. i'll see how it goes without a guide, but if i need/want one, i think i'll go for the minimalist Heim guide. of course, i'm limited in its use until spring, but i'll hit some of the local stuff on weekdays, when can try it out a little better.