Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone in Denver paint bike frames?

25K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  baker 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a company in the Denver Metro Area that re-paints bikes? I have a nice scandium Cyclocross Bike that I'm going to be buying from a friend, I love the bike but hate the colors. I don't want to pay all that much and I'm not looking for anything fancy or custom, just a simple solid black or white with the bike brand name on the down tube and co. logo on the headtube. Any suggestions of local companies would be great.

#23 ·
This guy:

Is not local, I used to work for Chuck sanding frames before he changed the company name. I dont really know many shops in the area other than Spectrum Powdercoat, who do a fine job. I realize that you would have to ship the frame to Anaheim, depending on the value it may not be worth it but his work is The Best, and not just because he does bicycles. I dont know if this will be helpful or not but I always throw his name out there when the question comes up. Good luck with your project.

-Paul

Reactions: stripes
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.