ride

Any Painters out there want to trade?

Since I moved the bike shop up here in Lyons, I've acquired building with a great big empty canvas on the backside. I would love to get a cool mural/artwork or something going on it. If anyone out there would like a cool place to showcase your talents and trade for bike stuff, it me up!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Something like this really ought to spruce up the joint, maybe with more rainbows.

Last edited by concretejungle; 04-23-2011 at 02:03 PM.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr
    Since I moved the bike shop up here in Lyons, I've acquired building with a great big empty canvas on the backside. I would love to get a cool mural/artwork or something going on it. If anyone out there would like a cool place to showcase your talents and trade for bike stuff, it me up!
    I'm an awesome painter. Check out my work just down the hill from your current location!
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I'm an awesome painter. Check out my work just down the hill from your current location!
    Was that your gangbanger tagging under the bridge?

trail waggler

'Yo...

Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Was that your gangbanger tagging under the bridge?
    'Brian's in the 'hood,
    'e's up 'ta no good,
    'doing every 'thing,
    'but what he should...

And now for my unspoken word piece............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
    MY dog can lick YOUR dog!

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by daveM

And now for my unspoken word piece............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
    Awesome. Sums it all up.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Check out celadonarts.com

Jim is a longtime friend and mtb riding buddy. Really amazing professional artist with a true creative side to his murals and artwork. The stone archway to the vineyards mural in his gallery was in our house in L.A. before we moved here. Great detail and imagery that always received compliments.

If he can not provide what you are looking for it cannot be done. I know he has bartered for bike stuff in the past. Give him a call. Good luck!
    "Biking lets you come alive both in body and spirit- the bike disappears and you feel as if you're suspended in midair"GKlein