Total Goober
    Sep 2009

Angel Fire this weekend?

Anyone headed to AF? My buddy and I are going, and will be doing some DH and probably one XC ride. It is going to be freaking cold, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuglio View Post
    You guys suck im all bummed now

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Where's it at I might join u if its not a ridiculous long drive I'm in the middle of movin lol

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoprtr View Post
    Where's it at I might join u if its not a ridiculous long drive I'm in the middle of movin lol
    Yeah me to, isn't angel fire in NM.

Shread Ready
    I'm thinking about going up for Sat & Sunday. Never been there and it sounds awesome! Weather.com shows it as mid 50's and Sunny so that's good with me. When u heading up and for how long?

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Anyone need a ride?

I'm headed out Friday night, probably find a place to park and sleep in the back of my truck once I get there. Staying through Sunday, will most likely head into Taos Sat night and get a motel somewhere.

*EDIT* I am leaving denver by 5pm Friday afternoon
    Last edited by TheRage43; 10-08-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Shread Ready
    I'm going to make up my mind tomorrow. I was going to leave Sat morning and stay that night and ride again Sunday. They seem to have a good deal starting at $59 for lodging that includes a day ticket. I'll see how the weather looks. I want to watch Red Bull rampage on the Internet this Sunday so I'm still up in the air. I'll give you a call Brian if I go to see if you want to do some runs.

Total Goober
    Sep 2009
    Hey guys- I will be there late Friday, and doing DH Saturday and part of Sunday. Say hi if you see me. I will be on a white Scott Gambler, wearing white/red or white/black jersey, maroon Kali helmet. Buddy will be on a red/white Demo 8.

Maybe we could shuttle South Boundary Sunday...

Andrew

P.S. PM me with a # if you want to make plans.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    hey change of plans, work ran long and I don't want to be driving until 1am. I'm gonna leave first thing in the AM and be down there about 10 or 11, ride for the day and stay the night somewhere NOT in the back of my truck...

I am on a titanium (color) and white Canfield The One and wear grey/black, go pro on the top pointed backwards. You guys find me and we can hit some runs.

I am for sure down to do some shuttling too, if we have time.

Total Goober
    Sep 2009
    My buddy and I rode Sat/Sun. I ate it on Lower Boogie, and sacrificed some flesh to the mountain. Very cool place to ride, for those who have not been. Extremely rocky.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve in CO View Post
    My buddy and I rode Sat/Sun. I ate it on Lower Boogie, and sacrificed some flesh to the mountain. Very cool place to ride, for those who have not been. Extremely rocky.
    We probably passed each other and never knew...

I rode sat and sun and was on the last shuttle up on Sat, when they shut the lift down for winds. Ran into a few trestle guys and some others from Denver, and met a few locals as well. Good place.

I give it 2 thumbs up and will be coming back with my brother next weekend!