Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775

    Additional Weekend pics...

    Todd pressured me into stopping my homework to resize these all and get them up here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  2. #2
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Todd pressured me into stopping my homework to resize these all and get them up here.
    A few more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  3. #3
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,728
    Cool - thank you.

  4. #4
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,025

    Thanks

    Thanks, Tony. It's a good idea to get those posted - you know what Billy thinks of people who withold pictures...
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  5. #5
    Bad Case of the Mondays
    Reputation: Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,921
    What is with the blue tint? Did you have the white balance set wrong or something?

    I thought it was just a post processing effect on the pics, but looks like they were all that way. Nonetheless some cool pics. You could probably tweak them and get the color balance more normal if you were so inclined.

  6. #6
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    What is with the blue tint? Did you have the white balance set wrong or something?
    Thx! I was thinking my colorblindness was getting worse there for a second.

  7. #7
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165
    Oh yeah...woo hoo, I just hit 1000 posts...I'm so excited. gee what do I get?

  8. #8
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    Thanks, Tony. It's a good idea to get those posted - you know what Billy thinks of people who withold pictures...
    I'm such a trouble maker...I'm sorry...

  9. #9
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Cool - thank you.
    Great Pics Tony!! Are there any more that havent been posted yet??
    I was thinking the same thing about the blue Tint. Glad I'm not the only one.
    Never the less, I love the pics!!

  10. #10
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    Great Pics Tony!! Are there any more that havent been posted yet??
    I was thinking the same thing about the blue Tint. Glad I'm not the only one.
    Never the less, I love the pics!!
    I think the blue might be due to it being very overcast that day and maybe the camera focusing on the trees or something? i dunno, I didnt take them.

    Billy I have a dozen short movies to post up that are each about 225kb, so either I'll email them to you to post on your site or I'll figure out how to get them onto the net this afternoon.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  11. #11
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    I think the blue might be due to it being very overcast that day and maybe the camera focusing on the trees or something? i dunno, I didnt take them.

    Billy I have a dozen short movies to post up that are each about 225kb, so either I'll email them to you to post on your site or I'll figure out how to get them onto the net this afternoon.
    Tony, Email them to: billy@pattersonofficenet.com
    and I will get them posted this evening.
    -BP

  12. #12
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,638

    another pic

    Heres billys sequence
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. Weekend ride pics
    By tlg in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 07:32 PM
  2. A few pic's from the weekend
    By FM in forum Turner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:52 PM
  3. .........weekend BMX flavor.........(some lame pics)......
    By .WestCoastHucker. in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:09 AM
  4. some pics from this past weekend
    By dhracer1067 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
  5. Weekend Isaqueena ride pics
    By DudeOnABike in forum Passion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •