Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

ADA and etac

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Manmountain Dense 
#1 ·
Been doing some searching on etac. I heard etac has a strong interest in area 28. Just trying to find out what etac is. Does any one know what etac has to do with area 28? Think I will show up at the next city council meeting and ask them

This might be what's going on in jefco found this on the 5 year plan
JCOS objectives - Make certain that facilities are compliant with the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-

#12 ·
Clear Creek Courant said:
"In addition to creating the master plan free of charge, the company Environmental Trailbuilders Association of Colorado has agreed to build the trails for free in exchange for a long-term maintenance contract."
Ah, a No-Bid Contract. Those seem to be popular these days...

#14 ·
DH Dominator said:
The irony of the whose situation is......the nonprofit group, COMBA want's to be paid and the independent businesses (for profit) don't...

"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has make to make sense."
- Mark Twain
This could not be further from the truth. COMBA does not and will not get paid for this project. COMBA is a duly organized non-profit organization under Colorado law. COMBA merely wants to help the City facilitate the process and allow the City (IT IS THERE PROJECT) to make the best and most informed decision about building up Area 28.

I would suggest researching your facts a bit more than posting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.