"Oldfart from Wayback"

It actually was the perfect day for a ride today

The drizzle/rain stopped in Ft. Collins by 11:00 AM and after a few hours the Spring Creek bike path was dry. I tossed on a few layers and headed west thinking that any ST would be too wet to ride and figured on doing several spins around the new Community Park at the end of trail.

Boy, was I wrong !

I never figured "perfect tacky" and Pineridge would go together, but this afternoon it did.

After 2 spins around the perimeter of the Park I decided to ride up a little ways at the S "Dog Park" entrance to Pineridge to test the trail, prepared to turn back if it was too muddy, but it was perfect !

Nobody else was there, clouds were drifting between the "Teeth" on the "Tooth", deer grazing on the hillside, huge flocks of Bluebirds gathering, and perfect "tacky" trail ; it was one of those Zen rides.

Yeah, and where was the camera ?

This post is useless without pictures.

Ed

"Oldfart from Wayback"

"Get into the moment"

Quote Originally Posted by edemtbs
    Yeah, and where was the camera ?

This post is useless without pictures.

Ed
    "If your one with the moment", you don't need photo's.

In the meantime, all I went out to do was a short pavement spin. I'm glad things worked out differently.

Quote Originally Posted by onbelaydave
    "If your one with the moment", you don't need photo's.

In the meantime, all I went out to do was a short pavement spin. I'm glad things worked out differently.
    True.

I'm just being selfish, I like your pictures. Glad you got out. The seemingly miserable days are often the best days to be out hiking, or riding wheels or boards

Ed

Members who have read this thread: 0