mtbr member
    Mar 2006

4th of July-Colorado Springs

First time posting on here looking for rides. I usually am not able to get together for the other rides posted for the springs due to work schedule. I am looking to see if anyone wants to ride early on the 4th, probably in the canyon. I am open to whatever trail(s) though. Usually I ride up the chutes to buckhorn and jacks, but something new would be great.

let me know

Dirt Displacer
    Tomorrow, myself, my wife, and a buddy are going to do either Palmer Park or head up to Buckhorn.
    I personally despise Jack's (mostly because of the moto damage), so we were also throwing around the idea of linking together a ride on Buckhorn, Gold Camp, & the Chutes.

We just rode the Red Rock Canyon today, and I was hoping to ride something a little less sandy.

As for the 4th, I know we're going out for another ride, but I don't know where.
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I can't ride today because I have to work. I have similar feelings on Jacks though. I just do it for the length of ride usually. How is seven bridges or st mary's falls? I think those are the name of the trails by buckhorn.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by fixedhalo
    I can't ride today because I have to work. I have similar feelings on Jacks though. I just do it for the length of ride usually. How is seven bridges or st mary's falls? I think those are the name of the trails by buckhorn.
    St Mary's falls is a good ride but the switchbacks between the lower and upper falls are grueling! It's fun for something different though. Don't even bother with Seven Bridges unless you are coming down. It's way to steep and loose to ride up.

I'm probably going to ride Palmer Park sometime in the morning (9:00ish) if anyone is interested.