mtbr member

4/29 - FTC - Awesomeness

Hey, the road 34 group DH timed decent / dirt jump jam is coming up soon, who all is coming up for this extravanganza? This year should be a hell of a time, with the after party at the new 34 bar! Lee covered it last year at: http://leelikesbikes.com/Stories/050805/

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Oh no, here we go again......

I hope this year Horsetooth isn't the place, they've already shut down one trail to bikes so lets not give them more reasons to close other trails.

Remember this thread from last year?

mtbr member
    Hells yeah! I missed this one last year and it looked like such a great time! I'm in. One thing - I get that its on the 29th, but what time & where?

no direction in life
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by .thumper.
    Hells yeah! I missed this one last year and it looked like such a great time! I'm in. One thing - I get that its on the 29th, but what time & where?
    Meet at 11 or 12 at the bike shop (on elizabeth, just west of campus) to drive up for the group ride, and then the DJ jam should start around 4 I'm thinking? I forget what time it was last year. And word on the street is that the group ride will be legit this year and not at horsetooth And check back for more info (or check their site: road34.com) as the date draws near in case I screwed up any details

killin it
    Jun 2005

dudes its not a timed descent

brohans and bettys the superfly invitational is a good time ride for the fun lovin animals across america followed by a stellar dirtjump comp and a hellraisin party at the newly opened shred shed Road34 bar. so come one come all. peep road34.com for details.