Oh, So Interesting!

%50 Off Bicycle Village Coupon

Up for grabs. Good 29th and 30th only on anything but bikes, even stuff thats already on sale.

Its on the NW corner of 8th and Alpine, taped to the fire hydrant. Free money for anyone who needs anything bike-related...

I'm leaving for Moab

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.

WWJR
    almost as good as a pot O' gold!

mtbr member
    I dont know where 8th and Alpine is. Assuming its in Boulder.

Have fun in Moab you SOB!

Stiff yet compliant
    OH! OH! (raises hand) can I tell my Bicycle Village story?
    I have been thinking of adding a long travel bike to my collection recently. Just kicking the tires right now and not sure what I really want yet.
    I happened to be driving by Bicycle village in Boulder one day. I haven't been in there much but I knew they are a big Specialized dealer so I thought I would drop in and check out the offerings.
    I walk in the door and a salesman asked if he could help me.
    I asked about the SX Trail. Demo and Big Hit.
    He kind of looked at me funny.
    I wasn't too surprised that they didn't have any in stock but the salesman had never even heard of them.
    He sells Specialized for a living and hadn't heard of the SX trail, Demo or Big hit.

on my 3rd wind...
    Sure it's not for accessories only? No bikes, wheelset, components...only accessories. They just had that 50% off coupon deal a week or so ago.
    sth

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hullendersauce
    almost as good as a pot O' gold!
    What was portrayed as a pot of gold turned out to be a pot of "cold". So after reading this tonight, around 10 pm, I thought to myself, what the heck, maybe I'll luck out, right, wrong! I proceeded to take that chance thinking that maybe, just maybe this would be a great opportunity, but it ended up being a pot of cold. Cold because it was 35 degrees out when I got in my jeep, it took me 25 minutes to get to the location, and, just when I thought "how lucky am I, no one has taken it yet", I realized that it was for accessories "ONLY"... So, hopefully, if anyone out there needs a nice pair of socks, or a great spandex diapper, they will know where to go to get a coupon for 50% off...

Oh well, at least it's a humiliating story to tell that's kind of funny I guess, and who know's, maybe someone out there will be able to offer up a better opportunity to find a great deal on an all mountain wheelset as that's what the drive behind my drive to spend 45 min. driving was for... or maybe someone will just get a laugh.

But, to the OP, read and post a bit more carefully next time, not cool posting something that isn't what it was acclaimed to be...

Rolling
    so the coupon is still there?

Just for fun, I'm riding by that on my way home tomorrow...I could use some socks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    so the coupon is still there?

Just for fun, I'm riding by that on my way home tomorrow...
    Have at it, I grabbed it and drove down the road, then realized I couldn't get a deal on a wheelset I need so I went back and taped it back on the hydrant figuring someone might need a clothing article.

mtbr member
    I just checked my mail and guess what... I have the same coupon that was mailed to me... ugg. Maybe I'll create my own easter egg hunt with my coupon, only I'll be sure to state that it's for "Accessories/clothing Only"!

..ouch

skillz to pay billz
    this thread is pure gold

(or cold depending on your commitment)