I Strava Hamburgers

XXL Jersey Tall Riders?

Hey Guys.

I don't know if this is the way its supposed to be but I'll throw this out.

I have a longer torso, and XXL jerseys fit me well, if anything almost a bit loose. One of the things that it also does, is come down to about above navel in length.

Are there any XXL makers of jerseys with length designed for taller riders?

Any taller riders rocking a jersey they like?
    My EBB so loud
    I'm mashing...

@adelorenzo
    How tall are you? I'm 6'6" with a long torso and I wear XL stuff.

Also, what kind of jerseys? Like a fitted race jersey, or a loose-fitting MTB jersey?

AZ
    banned

I Strava Hamburgers
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony.delorenzo
    How tall are you? I'm 6'6" with a long torso and I wear XL stuff.

Also, what kind of jerseys? Like a fitted race jersey, or a loose-fitting MTB jersey?

6'3 48" chest.

Looking for fitted. Loose fitting stuff I have no issue with, I just find race jerseys always come up short. I donno if its by design or not. I'll take a look around.

What brand are you wearing?
    My EBB so loud
    I'm mashing...

@adelorenzo
    IME, anything 'race fit' or 'pro fit' is usually shorter and tighter, they work well with bib shorts (which I only wear on the road bike). I don't normally wear race jerseys on the MTB but they have to be longer to go with baggy shorts.

I'm more of a 44-46 in the chest, although I have broad shoulders.

Two of my fitted jerseys are club/team jerseys, size XL... One is by ATAC (generous in size, I think it's their non-pro fit model) and one is by Axis Gear (somewhat shorter and tighter), they are both Canadian manufacturers. The other is a team replica road jersey that is in some kind of euro sizing, it is super tight and short. I can only wear that one when I'm in good shape!

PS: Checked out your blog, it's in my reader now. Nice one.

I Strava Hamburgers
    Thanks, I'll check those out today.

Haha. I started the blog because I actually feel kinda silly not documenting my original losses. So I figure I can keep track of the current ones. If I can inspire one person to drop weight and get active then its served its purpose!
    My EBB so loud
    I'm mashing...

mtbr member
    [SIGPIC]http://www.geckocycles.com[/SIGPIC]

There is but one rule in life. "First one to the finish line wins!"
    VVA

I Strava Hamburgers
    I ordered a set of shorts from Zinn when I was 312. It stated that they fit a 44-48" waist. I was 44" *measured, not fatimagined* at that time so I figured that these would fit a bit baggy and perfect. They came and they were too tight to wear. They were also just a pair of HOSS's, no Zinn logo. Also took a month and a half to arrive. I wear them now, and they're baggy and super loose just on account of weight loss, but fool me once...

I actually tried on a jersey by Pearl Izumi last night. Its a 2XL and it fit pretty well, not as long as I wanted, but once I had the bib on it looked proper. Was the only 2x they had in store. I have a LG 2xl as well and this fit just a bit shorter then the Pearl Izumi.

Its possible that jerseys just don't go well with MTB shorts, and are more designed for bib wear, and that's where the disconnect is for me.

Thanks for your help everyone.
    My EBB so loud
    I'm mashing...