View Poll Results: What size would you purchase - You can choose more than one answer!

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adult S

0 0%
  • Adult M

0 0%
  • Adult L

3 4.76%
  • Adult XL

23 36.51%
  • Adult 2XL

32 50.79%
  • Adult 3XL

15 23.81%
  • Adult 4XL

4 6.35%
  • Adult 5XL

1 1.59%
  • Specialized Little Big Mouth Water Bottle (21 oz.)

5 7.94%
  • Clydesdale MTB logo window decal

16 25.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Vicarious Adventurer

What size Clydesdale MTB t-shirt do you need?

From the other thread, it looks like the demand is definitely there for the t-shirts and clyde swag ... which has me STOKED!

Now the hard part ... trying to get more particulars on what sizes and quantities to have printed. I'll probably take orders for a week or two via the PayPal store I have set up (it will go live once the final artwork is available) ... then make a specific print run, featuring the colors, sizes and options you choose, but I'd like to have an idea of how this "target market" breaks down in terms of shirt sizes ... for example, should I print a bunch of additional XXXL shirts because demand is there? Also, this will help with gauging quantities for the additional items.

PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE ABOVE POLL IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A SHIRT OR OTHER ITEM.

Thanks again. And thanks for your patience ...

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    3xlt

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    3xlt over here too!

Ride Everything
    Adult small and medium? For clydes?
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

Vicarious Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMark
    Adult small and medium? For clydes?
    Maybe a clyde with a weight loss goal, future clydes, children or spouses of clydes, or perhaps a clyde with a very low center of gravity ...

Vicarious Adventurer
    As for the 3Xlt, those tall shirts are a little harder to find. Not commonly stocked by most screenprinter suppliers. I have some leads and will hopefully find a nice shirt. Might not have the full range of color options on those, unfortunately, but I'll try to get something cool and quality.

Ride Everything
    "Tall" t's are pretty tough to source, at least affordably. The silk screener that I use does have XXL and XXXL, but there's an upcharge.

Vicarious Adventurer
    "Tall" t's are pretty tough to source, at least affordably. The silk screener that I use does have XXL and XXXL, but there's an upcharge.
    Would you be able to provide the brand and his source for the talls?

I've found that there's up-charges anyway for anthing 2X and up ... the good news is that I'll be able to offer some long-sleeve options as well.

Ride Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by creativetype
    Would you be able to provide the brand and his source for the talls?

I've found that there's up-charges anyway for anthing 2X and up ... the good news is that I'll be able to offer some long-sleeve options as well.
    I've never actually purchased talls. One of my former suppliers offered them, but I don't use them any longer. My current screeners might have them, though. Contact the folks at vgkids.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    T-shirt sizes are woefully inconsistent. My employer recently ordered some company shirts in 3XL. After a couple of washes, they fit pretty badly. Oh well. More chain rags.

The T-shirts from Casual Male seem cut very generously... their 2XLT is more than enough for me. Who knows what Fruit of the Loom would call a Casual Male 2XLT. 4XL2XT?

shut up and RIDE!
    3X here
    '11 Surly Pugsley
    '07 Prophet 3
    96' Killer V 900ht
    04' F700sx
    '10 TommiSea Terrain Destroyer

mtbr member
    How is the fit going to be on these (ex. athletic cut jersey or regular t-shirt 'ish sizes)? Ex. I've got a Fox and Oakley longsleeve Jersey that are both XL (basically fit like any T-shirt). I've also got a Hincapie jersey that's snug at 3XL.

I'll post a vote based on the response to that question. Thanks for all the work you've put into this so far

Vicarious Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnli6
    How is the fit going to be on these (ex. athletic cut jersey or regular t-shirt 'ish sizes)? Ex. I've got a Fox and Oakley longsleeve Jersey that are both XL (basically fit like any T-shirt). I've also got a Hincapie jersey that's snug at 3XL.

I'll post a vote based on the response to that question. Thanks for all the work you've put into this so far

These won't be cycling jerseys (cost is too prohibitive for me at this point) but I believe I'm going to go with a 100% cotton tee from Anvil ... not for riding per se, but representin' your clyde pride around town. Probably a fairly generous casual cut, not a form-fitting athletic type shirt.

Anvil also offers a dri-release option that I'm considering ... it's supposed to be 85% polyester, 15% cotton, and comes in up to 3XL in black, white or gray.

Not ruling out a dye-sublimation printed clyde jersey in the future but they go for anywhere from $60-$100+ each just to produce and we'd have to figure out a creative way to make it happen.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by creativetype
    These won't be cycling jerseys (cost is too prohibitive for me at this point) but I believe I'm going to go with a 100% cotton tee from Anvil ... not for riding per se, but representin' your clyde pride around town. Probably a fairly generous casual cut, not a form-fitting athletic type shirt.

Anvil also offers a dri-release option that I'm considering ... it's supposed to be 85% polyester, 15% cotton, and comes in up to 3XL in black, white or gray.

Not ruling out a dye-sublimation printed clyde jersey in the future but they go for anywhere from $60-$100+ each just to produce and we'd have to figure out a creative way to make it happen.
    So standard shirt sizing would apply then?

Vicarious Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnli6
    So standard shirt sizing would apply then?

I believe so, yes.

anyone else smell that?
    xl (and this is foofoo 'cuz i can't just type xl because it's too short a message).

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I usually go for XL in t-shirts cause I like them to not fit to tight. Might I suggest that you look into the Hane's Beefy Ts. They seem to be of a decent weight material, and very good quality. I have bought some high end t shirts (with designs) from places like Twin Six, and been somewhat disappointed with the thin-ness of the material. Just a suggestion. Good luck and I can't wait to see the design you come up with.

Ride Everything
    XL for moi.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I've never actually purchased talls. One of my former suppliers offered them, but I don't use them any longer. My current screeners might have them, though. Contact the folks at vgkids.com
    They do our shops shirts and have been great!
    www.treefortbikes.com Just lauched V2.0 with free shipping and low prices!

Ride Everything
    The
    Quote Originally Posted by applegreenheckler
    They do our shops shirts and have been great!
    They do our shirts and stickers, too. Great folks to work with.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    3XL for me.