... when I would stand as I was out shopping for some MTB shoes when I . She commented it was shaped like a flounder, which I thought after looking at my feet right after...she was right. With that said, I have a tough time finding shoes which fit comfortably.

Shoes I tried and werent successfully fitted....

Pearl Izumi Enduro II in a 47 - width was comfortable, it was too long, from the tip of my toe to the tip of the shoe was about 1.5". These are comfortable to walk in as well.

Pearl Izumi Enduro II in a 46 - width too snug, length perfect

Keen Austin in a 45 - Practically perfect, but am not wanting any lacing, velcro or BOA system is what I'm wanting. These are comfortable to walk in as well.

Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift - Not on the radar as the tongue is too narrow which allows for pebbles to enter the shoe.

Lake MX165 - cant find a brick and mortar store that carries them in a size to try. I have placed an order for a 46 wide and we'll see in a few days how they fit.

I have a pair of Sidi Dominator in a 46 Mega and they fit like a glove. I'm wanting a shoe which will be more friendlier when out for a 'leisure' ride.

What are your recommendations?