mtbr member

Push suspension work for heavy riders

Was just curious if any fellow clydes have had any suspension work done by Push Industries and what you thought of it. I'm an aggressive trail rider 250LBS riding a 2010 Stumpjumper 29er with a Fox F29 fork and the Specialized/Fox Brain Futureshock. It's time to service my suspension and thought I might do the Push revalve while it was down.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank You

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Yes yes yes.... push industries is the way to go. They did the custom valve tune on my 2010 reba 120 w/thru axle. Rider weight and style plays a major part in the performance from the factory. But I'd recommend to EVERYONE when in need of a rebuild.

mtbr member
    Thanks,
    I think I'll give them a call next week and get it set up. Only bummer is I may miss a few rides while the work is being done but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I sent my fork in on a Monday and got it back by Friday... you wont be missing much riding. Either way it's definitely worth the wait

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bandersen7
    Yes yes yes.... push industries is the way to go. They did the custom valve tune on my 2010 reba 120 w/thru axle. Rider weight and style plays a major part in the performance from the factory. But I'd recommend to EVERYONE when in need of a rebuild.
    +1

They do wonders for us big boys. I've had two forks and one rear done and they're AWESOME. It's best to get an appointment and then the turn around is a little quicker.

Woody

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Yeah they built a rear shock for me. I weigh 255-260, and it is beautiful. I've spoken with Eric and Darren, and they are both extremely knowledgeable and super helpful.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Yep, Another satisfied PUSH customer. Their customer service is number 1 also. Hoping to have my new custom rt3 shipping Monday/Tuesday

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    I had a Fox Triad pushed that was starting to significantly sag. It lasted maybe a year, then got stuck down. Now that is not Push's fault as these things are supposed to get periodic service.

after it got stuck down, i went ahead and got a Monarch RT3 from Push and so far happy.

mtbr member
    Well I got Pushed.
    I was bummed that they don't work on brain shocks so I just had that rebuilt by Fox. Push did a great job on the fork and I am very pleased. Before I sent it in I rode a couple trails and rode those same trails after getting the fork back. Going over rocks and drops that use to bottom out the fork and jolt my old bones now seem like nothing. In fact now instead of going for the smooth lines I'm going for the rougher ones cause I know the fork will soak it up.

Thanks to all for your recommendations.

I am the Tin Man!
    I bought a Blur with a Fox fork that was Pushed right before purchase and a Fox shock rebuilt at the same time. I bought it at 265 lb, now under 230. I have been riding it for almost 5 years and still havent had a problem. Love the plushness, love the rebound, great work.
    Flying the HiFi...Clyde style.

SOMEBODY I LOVE NEEDS A HEART!

I AM AN ORGAN DONOR, ARE YOU?