mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Paid ad: XXL Turner RFX

Here ya go big boys, my XXL Turner RFX for sale. Set up for 6'4" and 220lbs. Wouldn't recommend anyone shorter than 6'3" and could probably go up to 6'8" or so.

Turner RFX XXL, Push'd Fox 36 and Talas, XTR, XT, Easton and Thomson - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Let's Ride!
    Gorgeous bike, and as a 6'7" 240lb guy I can recommend the Geo on these for a Clyde............I love mine!! .........No affiliation to rickhoss so I don't know about his bike specifically. ....
    Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Thanks

Looks like you just bought an XXL RFX...you'll enjoy it. Super reliable, stiff, quiet, etc. They just work well without much maintenance and drama. As other's commented in your new bike post, yes, you need the 160mm fork! And I'd recommend the low volume can and Push treatment for your shock. Low volume can will keep you from wallowing mid-stroke...

Let's Ride!
    Thanks, yeah, it's a process to build up my perfect bike.......slowly but surely I'll get there. Your bike is a beauty, it'll make a tall person quite happy........and if anyone wants to read my impressions go to the turner forums here on MTBR...... these bikes really do it all, and they climb awesome!!
    Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............