Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

A new "Super Clyde" video...

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Call_me_Clyde 
#1 ·
Here's another one, finally. Haven't had time to film this summer, but I have some new footage to edit down, so some more videos are coming...

Here's a Vimeo link for Hewlett Gulch near Fort Collins, Colorado.

Untitled on Vimeo

Enjoy

Rob

#6 ·
First off, Nice Climb. My knees were screaming with sympathetic pain for you. What was your gear comb going up.

Next, great video. I have the Contour GPS and always am a little envious of the chest mount with the GoPro folks. I dig the hands and bars view.

Post again. good stuff:thumbsup:

Reactions: Austin Dave
#3 ·
I don't video professionally, but I know someone who does. Showed me how to use the software and gave me some ideas. Whole thing shot on GoPro Hero. It was in 720p, but when I converted it on my software, it fuzzed out a bit. Not as clear as I would like.

#8 ·
I am stunned you were on the 3rd in the rear. Most of my steeps are 1 & 1. I am 5'10 / 255 and completely understand the law of physics. Do you know what your tooth count is? Particularly the small front.

#9 ·
Small chainring is probably the typical 22, don't know the rear. I'm 6'0 and 275. I have a regular SRAM 9 gear rear cassette. I find I can't spin circles in any gear lower than 3, and I can't create a quick burst of speed to get over ledges/roots/rocks/other riders/bikes/dogs, etc.

#13 ·
Great stuff!

Man, I would have wussed on that climb WITHOUT all the rocks. You're living proof of the above statement, and an inspiration, Bob. I went through a couple of the other vids via the link, and you're doing some great stuff. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

The Other Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.