Hello all, I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks and figured I might as well join in the fun. Back in the mid to late nineties I was into biking but haven't been on anything since then. My oldest son who is 12 has recently taken an interest in mountain biking and it was just the kick in the ass to get me back on the bike. I dug out the old girl a few months back and have managed to put a couple hundred miles on it. I was 389# when I started and am now 361# so I'm heading in the right direction. I've caught a bit of the new bike bug but I still dig my old ride. It's a Cannondale frame, xt brakes and crank, xtr hubs, Manitou fs shock with the hard ride kit, all old school stuff but it was pretty cool back then....lol. Here she is. I think I'm going to buy a Giant Rapid 1 for road riding and am a bit tempted to add a fs bike also. I can't believe I had been off the bike that long, I've had so much fun riding the last few months. I've already learned quite a bit since lurking here...looking forward to more.