I am the Lizard King!
    May 2005

Kona Hoss vs Norco Bigfoot (frame choice)

Hi all, hope you can help me out. I'm building up a more of a heavier duty bike and I've found both of these frames for about the same price in classifieds. Fit wise, I like them both, so thats not really a concern. The Bigfoot is an 02 and the Hoss is a 04. So what I'm asking is either of these frames tougher than the other? Thanks,

Cory

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKid
    Hi all, hope you can help me out. I'm building up a more of a heavier duty bike and I've found both of these frames for about the same price in classifieds. Fit wise, I like them both, so thats not really a concern. The Bigfoot is an 02 and the Hoss is a 04. So what I'm asking is either of these frames tougher than the other? Thanks,

Cory
    they have 05 Bigfoot frames on Pinkbike.com for approx.100 CAD
    I prefer the bigfoot over the Hoss.... I have both brands Kona and Norco, and the Norco seems much stronger in the a$$ end

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I would prefer the Hoss, I have one myself and it totally rocks! So damn quick and it just asks me to take it out and rock the trail, really hardcore frame who doesn´t fall apart easily.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickerman1
    they have 05 Bigfoot frames on Pinkbike.com for approx.100 CAD
    Where? I can't find them on their site. It seems a little difficult to navigate.

Ian

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hallin222
    Where? I can't find them on their site. It seems a little difficult to navigate.

Ian
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/?cat...&Search=Search