Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    I am the Lizard King!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    71

    Kona Hoss vs Norco Bigfoot (frame choice)

    Hi all, hope you can help me out. I'm building up a more of a heavier duty bike and I've found both of these frames for about the same price in classifieds. Fit wise, I like them both, so thats not really a concern. The Bigfoot is an 02 and the Hoss is a 04. So what I'm asking is either of these frames tougher than the other? Thanks,


    Cory

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wickerman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKid
    Hi all, hope you can help me out. I'm building up a more of a heavier duty bike and I've found both of these frames for about the same price in classifieds. Fit wise, I like them both, so thats not really a concern. The Bigfoot is an 02 and the Hoss is a 04. So what I'm asking is either of these frames tougher than the other? Thanks,


    Cory
    they have 05 Bigfoot frames on Pinkbike.com for approx.100 CAD
    I prefer the bigfoot over the Hoss.... I have both brands Kona and Norco, and the Norco seems much stronger in the a$$ end

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    506
    I would prefer the Hoss, I have one myself and it totally rocks! So damn quick and it just asks me to take it out and rock the trail, really hardcore frame who doesn´t fall apart easily.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: hallin222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by wickerman1
    they have 05 Bigfoot frames on Pinkbike.com for approx.100 CAD
    Where? I can't find them on their site. It seems a little difficult to navigate.

    Ian

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wickerman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by hallin222
    Where? I can't find them on their site. It seems a little difficult to navigate.

    Ian
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/?cat...&Search=Search

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •