Thread: Hit a wall !!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Hit a wall !!!

Decide to make some lifestyle changes and was doing well riding every day nothing hard just a 30 minute ride, Jan 29 I suffered a set back getting sick and had a 400lb gorilla sitting on my chest. Didn't ride and after a week went to the Dr, After being read the riot act I had a upper GI and found a Hiatal Hernia but they are not worried about that, Waiting for a stress test and been lazy and it's killing me to not be doing anything... Stress test is 5 April. Back to old habits eating stupid again. Picked bike up today from a tune up and thinking of riding again. I was told if the pain starts to take aspirin and go to er ... Just sounding off need to get back in the game. doing nothing is killing me... Thanks

Rogue Exterminator
    Good luck.

It is hard pill to swallow when the the things you do to stay healthy are causing/aggravating health problems.

It is a two edge sword though.
    Doing nothing is unhealthy but doing something could end up setting you back where you have to do nothing even longer.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Hope everything checks out. If you must ride, dial it back a bit and bring asprin!