mtbr member

Fullface Helmet for Huge Melon

Anyone try the 661 Fenix fullface? I was looking at a XXL online and the stated sizing looks like it should fit my huge melon. Anyone have any head time with it? My head is 63.5 cm so finding fullface helmets is not easy.
    Last edited by ryando; 02-27-2011 at 09:29 AM.

mtbr member
    No one????? Must be a few grand tetons on this forum. Also found the Speed Stuff Attack and Speed Stuff Racelite that show sizes as large as 64 cm. Anyone with any experience with these helmets?

mtbr member
    I came here looking for the same answer.... any luck yet

@adelorenzo
    I have a big head and wear a Mace Gurka.... It fits me well and is also DOT approved. I found it fit me better than the 661, so maybe try one on if you can find one.

mtbr member
    Sorry to drag up an old thread. Bought the Speed Stuff Attack XL from CRC (says 62-64 cm) and......way too small! Although it says 64 cm I can hardly get it over my face. Back to the drawing board. I think I am going to look in a motocross store unless someone has any other recommendations.

mtbr member
    Went motocross and finally found a full-face helmet that fits! I was a bit concerned when I couldn't fit it over my head in the store, but after a bit of stretching, the HJC CL-X6 size XXXL (65-66 cm) fits my melon and is very comfortable. It is a bit heavier than comparable mountain bike helmets but the comfort and the protection makes up for it.