Tigers love pepper...

Felt Redemption 2 - UK version

6'3" 230. Smart choice? I can get a pretty dang good deal (if he still has it).
    http://www.feltracing.com/09-catalog...ion-2-int.aspx

Only bad thing is it's a beast at 34.8lbs

If you compare it to the 09 US Compulsion series, they range from 28-31lbs. I've been riding mostly XC, but starting to get more into the technical trails and my current bike isn't gonna hold up much longer.

Then again I could eat a couple more salads and make up the difference

Why did it happen to me
    Feb 2004

Felt Compulsion 1 09

I just picked up a 09 Compulsion 1 for 1600 and it's in the range of 29-30# and I'm 202 on a good day. Havn't ridden it but it all seems to be bombproof xt kit. JE James have an 08 19" for 1575, at least they did lest weekend. Might be worth a look. Only difference I could see was a Pike fork instead of a TALAS. I'll let you know when I get on it and ride it. Put my back out the day after I picked it up. 9 days and counting. I've ridden it 100 yards. I'll keep you posted.
    If this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.

Tigers love pepper...
    I ended up buying it. I pick it up after work and hope to take it out for a spin tonight. I better just scratch it right away... it's too pretty.

Stock Picture

Why did it happen to me
    Feb 2004

Good stuff..

....my backs almost healed. I should get out on mine this weekend. let me know what you think, I have my shock and forks dialed and I'm ready to go. Saw an orthepedia..something yesterday and feel better now. I'll post pics and a review on the weekend. It'll be good to compare notes. Have fun sanspeur

Tigers love pepper...
    First ride tonight, loved it. Only did about 5 miles. Steady moderate uphill out and then a little more technical downhill on the way down. Wanted to stay away from the tough stuff till I got the feeling for the new ride.

Holy cow, what a difference from my cheap Jamis hardtail on the downhill stuff. Also, being the first time going uphill on a FS I really didn't feel like I lost much on the steep climbing sections. After I learn how to set the rear shock to my liking it will probably be even better. Brakes were a huge difference. I found myself having to be careful using the brakes! On my old Jamis I used to have to REALLY pull them in sections. Difference between a $350 bike and a much more expensive one I guess!

Did a nice 0mph fall. First time doing it since I went clipless. Everyone was impressed. Thankfully the bike landed on me ;-)

Got 2 more rides planned this week already! I'll post a few pics later.

Tigers love pepper...
    Here's the new ride. Hope I can link from fbook.... let me know if they don't show up.

Why did it happen to me
    Feb 2004

Nice looking bike.

Where are you? Arizona, New Mexico? I lived in West Texas for quite a while and the terrain looks very similar. What are your thoughts on the bike so far? My back is healing nicely I should be ready to give mine a blast on hte weekend if not tomorrow. Have a good one. sanspeur

Tigers love pepper...
    I'm in Grand Junction, CO. The first pic is at the Lunch Loops in GJ Tuesday night. The last couple are from Loma (Kokopelli trails) last night.