Thread: Clydes on RP23

mtbr member

Clydes on RP23

Any Clydes 200 to 230lbs riding the RP23. If so what do you think of it and does it ride better than the DHX Air. Specifically the mid stroke. Mostly agressive AM and some light shore riding. Thanks for the input

mtbr member
    I use the Rp3 so not sure how similar they are, bur the original factory set up work well as long as it works, after the second time it lost all the copression sent it to push and since it work better and trouble free, use it for about two years between 250/220lb agressive all mountain riding, never used the DHX air just the coil on another bike for another type of riding.

Low speed, High Drag
    I've got an RP23, on my RIP9, and so far it's held up pretty good, and I haven't had any trouble with it. I weigh ~230, w/gear, and certainly am not the smoothest rider out there. I've got a DHX 3.0, on my 6" bike, and I'd say they each suit their own purpose, very well.

I too, will end up sending my RP23 to push, once I can figure out how to be with out my bike, for a couple of weeks. It works good now, but I can only imagine the performance, after it's been "Pushed".

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhogaz
    I've got an RP23, on my RIP9, and so far it's held up pretty good, and I haven't had any trouble with it. I weigh ~230, w/gear, and certainly am not the smoothest rider out there. I've got a DHX 3.0, on my 6" bike, and I'd say they each suit their own purpose, very well.

I too, will end up sending my RP23 to push, once I can figure out how to be with out my bike, for a couple of weeks. It works good now, but I can only imagine the performance, after it's been "Pushed".
    It should not take song, i got it back ten days after sending it from Jamaica, with a US address in the middle.