Team Cspine

Clyde worthy clothes...

...maybe!

Actually I just saw an ad for these guys: www.hossmtb.com.

Looks like these guys actually make biking clothes for NORMAL to slightly larger than normal guys, not the usual clothes cut for those 6' 2", 150lb freaks!

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with these guys?
    Sorry what?

mtbr member
    Was looking there as well but asked my LBS who is a clyde he said the shirts although not a traditional tight biker jersey still ran small. He is a big Fox clothing guy

Your bike is incorrigible
    Quote Originally Posted by saba
    Was looking there as well but asked my LBS who is a clyde he said the shirts although not a traditional tight biker jersey still ran small. He is a big Fox clothing guy
    I HATE Fox clothing! I bought a Fox jersey and it is about three inches too short. What are they thinking, that everyone is 5' 9"? I mean, I ordered the XL size, and you'd think they would be at least a little longer than usual.

Anyway, I've been looking at Hoss as well. In fact, I emailed them about the length question. They emailed me back next day with measurements so that I could compare their Rustler jersey with my own (well, the one that does fit). I think that I'm going to suggest one (or two) for my birthday next month. The only question now is L or XL, since their sizing runs large.

mtbr member
    Wheelworld carries Hoss clothing, and they are having a sale right now...shorts are 38 bucks...

Matt

Your bike is incorrigible
    Well, I just got my Hoss Rustler jersey. I was allowed to try it on for size, but I still can't officially wear it because my birthday is a few weeks off. However, it looked good and, the most amazing thing is, the Large fit me perfectly. I have never in my life worn a Large. Let me put it this way, my sport coat size is 48 Tall. Hoss cuts their Large to fit up to 48, and the tail is extra long to cover yo' butt.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Hey man thanks for the Info. I just placed an order for their product catalog via mail.

Sumo-Clydedale
    I just received two pairs of Hoss MTB Shorts XXL. Very nice product. Appear to be well made. I have just began to run them their their paces. We will see how they hold up. If you are looking for larger jersey. You might check out Primal Wear:

http://www.primalwear.com/

While on their website...besure to check out their "Factory Outlet" for more saving on last year jerseys etc.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I can speak about this. I bought the Rustler jersey and Shorts and have been very happy with the fit of both items. So far there have been no issues with threads coming undone or fabric wearing thin. Excellent mountain bike clothing. Two thumbs up!